PDA

View Full Version : 2013 and George will call it Quits

Gluaistean
3rd May 2009, 03:57
Well done Tony. Screw up a viable race series and let the one you created fall to ***** When you force a merger and if you do not see a profit by 2013, that's 4 years from now, you will fold the series. Way to go and you looking for a new engine deal and chasis.

Great business sense on your part. Did this just come to you now or were you aware of it when you signed Versus to this failing enterprise.

My marketing friend from an old sponsor that put over $100 million into the CARTseries said you had no clue then and I am sure he must feel a sense of vindication now.

Many answers have come to fruition. KK with one car. Why would he risk all that money on two. No Forsyth, Gentilozzi. No ratings and no crowdS.

You're out in 2013 yet you sign a ten year dealwith Versus. Jeeeesh. No wonder I was a Champ car and CART fan. This crapwagon is hard to generate an interest in except for what is left of the old series. I hope Wilson, Power, Servia(if he gets a ride) Philippe and all the rest of the former series get rides in other series. Maybe A1. It is a better series than this one or maybe GP2.

jarrambide
3rd May 2009, 04:08
There is another thread discussing this topic, netiquette dictates one must read the latest threads before posting.