PDA

View Full Version : Banned wtf?

Daniel
22nd April 2009, 17:19
Ok slightly confused here. A couple of times in the last week or so I've logged in on Caroline's PC on IE and got the message to say I've been banned and then when I've logged in on my PC or even just on Firefox on Caroline's PC it's everything is alright :crazy:

Any idea why this is happening and is this happening to anyone else? I suspect it's something strange with cookies but still don't see why it would do that! :confused:

Cheers

Daniel

Daniel
22nd April 2009, 19:34
Ok slightly confused here. A couple of times in the last week or so I've logged in on Caroline's PC on IE and got the message to say I've been banned and then when I've logged in on my PC or even just on Firefox on Caroline's PC it's everything is alright :crazy:

Any idea why this is happening and is this happening to anyone else? I suspect it's something strange with cookies but still don't see why it would do that! :confused:

Cheers

Daniel
My English isn't very good :mark:

Mark
22nd April 2009, 19:55
perhaps it is an IP range which has been banned.

Daniel
22nd April 2009, 20:15
Perhaps. Or maybe one of the mods lays in wait till I log on to my account on Caroline's PC and bans me and then quickly unbans me? :p

Also, why does it take almost 3 hours for an admin to reply? :p Surely you guys don't have real lives and anything more important to do than to reply to my request which is not really all that important in the big scheme of things! :p

Cheers for the reply. Will see if it happens again and if I see what's causing it on my end if anything.

markabilly
23rd April 2009, 00:49

Cheers

Daniel
I can not beleive you are using Caroline's computer!!
what is wrong with her?
U should have been banned a long time ago and the Caroline needs to be sending her PMs to me......I thought she was a good girl

PS You should not have disturbed the powers in charge, now they will ban her as well

Daniel
23rd April 2009, 11:47
Oooooooooook.........

Daniel
6th May 2009, 09:54
Weird. I'm banned again on IE on Caroline's PC, now I'm also banned on the internet PC's at work too :crazy: But when I go on Firefox on Caroline's PC it's OK and when I go on my PC it's fine on IE and FF. Strange.

MrJan
6th May 2009, 11:38
Are you sure that it isn't for old times sake? :p :

I seem to remember logging in and being told I was banned once, struggled to think what I might have done and then tried again and was successful :D

Jag_Warrior
6th May 2009, 19:59
Weird. I'm banned again on IE on Caroline's PC, now I'm also banned on the internet PC's at work too :crazy: But when I go on Firefox on Caroline's PC it's OK and when I go on my PC it's fine on IE and FF. Strange.

Fousto and Ioan are being questioned as we speak. We'll get to the bottom of this.

Mark in Oshawa
8th May 2009, 23:58
I have never been banned. Probably would get more done when I am home if i Was!!!

Daniel
9th May 2009, 00:06
I have never been banned. Probably would get more done when I am home if i Was!!!
You haven't got a chequered past like moi ;) :p

Daniel
10th May 2009, 16:46
For some reason I can now post on Caroline's PC with internet explorer.