PDA

View Full Version : I need counselling

Sonic
18th April 2009, 12:36
I need help.

I seem to be becoming a Rubens fan!

Is there a RBA (Rubens Barrichello Anonymous) I could join?

CNR
18th April 2009, 12:41
if he can keep doing it. this year will not be his last

18th April 2009, 12:52
I need help.

The first step is acknowledging you have a problem, so well done....you can beat this, with the love and support of your family....and plenty of gin.

Valve Bounce
18th April 2009, 13:32
I need help.

Have you tried talking to ioan?

veeten
18th April 2009, 14:01
The first step is acknowledging you have a problem, so well done....you can beat this, with the love and support of your family....and plenty of gin.

now, is that a 12-step program... or just the one? :beer: :p :

Sonic
18th April 2009, 14:09
Ok step one I've accepted I have a problem.

Step 2 - talk to Ioan.

Step three.......?

Valve Bounce
18th April 2009, 14:14

Step 2 - talk to Ioan.

Step three.......?

Tell pino I was only funning and not to ban me :(

ioan
18th April 2009, 14:32

Step 2 - talk to Ioan.

Step three.......?

Wait for the end of the season when Rubens will hang up his gloves/boots.
Or maybe you'll be free in a couple of races when the other teams will catch up with Brawn GP and they will be midfield again battling with Toyota and Williams! ;)

Until then you can find some consolation in the fact that you aren't becoming a Piquet Jr. fan! :d

Dave B
18th April 2009, 14:53
I've had the pleasure of watching Rubens drive many times, several of them wet. He's unspectacular and smooth, but knows the job inside out. Ross Brawn was wise to retain his services instead of taking a chance on an unproven driver like Bruno Senna.

I've even changed the wheels on one of his old Ferraris - not in a race obviously!

wedge
18th April 2009, 15:27
He's unspectacular and smooth, but knows the job inside out.

Compared to who? Hamilton? RB likes a bit of oversteer, a bit pointy at turn-in. Last couple of years he threw the Hondas with the rear sliding all over the place. It wasn't pretty but it was far more effective than what Jenson was doing for those first 6 months.

UltimateDanGTR
18th April 2009, 15:29
[quote="Sonic"]
I need help.

[quote]

we know. so do I ;)

big_sw2000
18th April 2009, 15:33
I need help.

Strange i seem to be developing the same problem.
After the weighing after quilifying this morning, he was laughing joking with others. I thought what a tidy guy.

Is this normal

Ioan, i think i need your help as well

UltimateDanGTR
18th April 2009, 15:37
Strange i seem to be developing the same problem.
After the weighing after quilifying this morning, he was laughing joking with others. I thought what a tidy guy.

I saw most of the drivers in the top ten congratulating each other as well, they all seemed to like each other (although I think fernando ignored Lewis :rolleyes: ) and were all happy for each other, I thought what great sportsmanship and what great guys. so its just the team managers who do all the bitching etc, not the drivers. good to know.

I didnt see Kimi there though (why doesnt that surprise me :rolleyes: ) though he was probably having an ice cream or something :D

Sonic
18th April 2009, 15:38
Thanks guys. Feeling much better now knowing there are others who suffer the same problem.

Now if I could just get my hair to lay flat to my head in Rubens style my day would be complete :p : :eek: :rolleyes:

jens
18th April 2009, 15:44
This reminds me the closing stages of the 2000 German Grand Prix, when Rubens was leading in tricky conditions and I was 'praying': "Please don't cock it up and I promise I will never be against you." :p :

veeten
18th April 2009, 15:49
I didnt see Kimi there though (why doesnt that surprise me :rolleyes: ) though he was probably having an ice cream or something :D

... last seen beside Ferrari trailers... Driver in overalls buying bar from truck. Contented smile on driver's face.
;) :p

UltimateDanGTR
18th April 2009, 15:51
he he lol. :D

SGWilko
18th April 2009, 17:20
Have you tried talking to ioan?

Oh please, don't give Pino another excuse to spout forth about the virtues of being a mod, I will need help then......

SGWilko
18th April 2009, 17:21
Tell pino I was only funning and not to ban me :(

Sense of humour required - not gonna happen.......

SGWilko
18th April 2009, 17:23
... last seen beside Ferrari trailers... Driver in overalls buying bar from truck. Contented smile on driver's face.
;) :p

I hope that ICV was lined up with the other trailers, others Bernie will need another bypass op.......

race_director
25th April 2009, 22:00
sorry for taking the topic ofline

But in these tough times everyone one of us needs help in some way or the other.
Over the last 6 months has changed my life . from being a high profile banker of a british bank to a guy who has being laid off.

over the past 6 months i have learnt only one thing that what ever happens is destiny no one can change it, regardless of how hard u try.

the reaons behind this conclution is very dramatic events. if anyone wanna know i will be more than happy to share it

aryan
26th April 2009, 03:45
sorry for taking the topic ofline

But in these tough times everyone one of us needs help in some way or the other.
Over the last 6 months has changed my life . from being a high profile banker of a british bank to a guy who has being laid off.

over the past 6 months i have learnt only one thing that what ever happens is destiny no one can change it, regardless of how hard u try.

the reaons behind this conclution is very dramatic events. if anyone wanna know i will be more than happy to share it

No wonder our banking sector is in shambles if you can become a "high profile banker" with no regard for grammar, spelling or punctuation :rolleyes:

I'm sure there are some support groups for people like you. Why do you have to hijack an F1 thread with such gibberish?

Roamy
26th April 2009, 14:52
Try putting down the Bong and then go talk to Ioan !!!

EuroTroll
26th April 2009, 17:43
Yes... After reading your post race_director, I (too) got the uncomfortable feeling that I was in the presence of someone who was not really mentally sound..

Sorry if that seems disrespectful.. Maybe it's the way you express yourself.

In any case - have to agree with Aryan here. This is hardly the place for that.. We do have Chit Chat, you know. ;)