PDA

View Full Version : No cat fight?

gone fishing
5th April 2009, 01:05
Wheres Milka and her cash?

SarahFan
5th April 2009, 01:27

danica told tony she didn't want milka on the grid so barnhardt revoked her license

DanicaFan
5th April 2009, 02:41
She is probably out trying to buy her way into another series.

TURN3
5th April 2009, 02:54
She is probably out trying to buy her way into another series.

Excuse me but how exactly did your princess get into a ride? If I'm not mistaken it was by doing FHM and SI photo shoots. There is more than 1 way to "buy" a ride and it is certainly money keeping her in a car...*****! sure isn't based on talent. I'm guessing over half the field these days are ride buyers of one type or another. At least most of them have contended for wins and championships in some other form of racing...let alone won something.

harvick#1
5th April 2009, 03:19
if Danica was a guy, AGR would be looking for a new driver in the 7, plain and simple, and if she goes to nascar next year, her fame will be short lived, they are feast and famine, just look at dario ;)

gone fishing
5th April 2009, 03:31
I heard she had a done deal with newman haas with citgo.She could beat up Danica easy...and probably beat her on the track if she had the same car...

gone fishing
5th April 2009, 03:38
Sorry,Milka doing 10 races for Citgo this year.

Dr. Krogshöj
5th April 2009, 07:36
if Danica was a guy, AGR would be looking for a new driver in the 7, plain and simple, and if she goes to nascar next year, her fame will be short lived, they are feast and famine, just look at dario ;)

Well AGR would probably be looking for 3 new drivers if Danica was indeed a guy, Hideki wasn't Japanese and Marco wasn't the son of the boss.

harvick#1
5th April 2009, 14:44
Well AGR would probably be looking for 3 new drivers if Danica was indeed a guy, Hideki wasn't Japanese and Marco wasn't the son of the boss.

tis' true :laugh:

nigelred5
6th April 2009, 01:46
Paul's dying wish was answered.

I've read numerous different reasons NHL decided against her but most centered around common sense, lack of pace and far less of Hugo Chavez's mo ney than was origionally promised. IMHO, NHL simply did not want to forever tarnish their reputation as a top team with a crap driver no matter how much money she brought.

My suspicion is the NHL test was more or less a baseline evaluation. Put her in a top car with a top crew and see once and for all just how far off the pace she truly is. No equipment excuses, no team excuses.