PDA

View Full Version : Pickem! Next driver to be excluded

Mark
2nd April 2009, 12:46
Pick away :p

Garry Walker
2nd April 2009, 12:50
Hopefully Max and Bernie. Afterall, both have been "successful" drivers before...

555-04Q2
2nd April 2009, 12:51
Kimi. Arrested for DUI :p :

Tazio
2nd April 2009, 13:18
All 6 drivers using the Bandit diffusers! ;)

Rollo
2nd April 2009, 13:25
Who knows anymore?

Just give Force India the 18 points and let's be done with it ;)

Dave B
2nd April 2009, 13:27
Kubica for using his nose as an illegal aerodynamic aid? :\

Brown, Jon Brow
2nd April 2009, 14:01
Kimi for having alcohol in his system. All alcohol based fuels are banned.

RJL25
2nd April 2009, 14:25
Brawn, Williams and Toyota will be disqualified for their diffusers, Alonso will be disqualified for driving a car that is clearly in breach of the sports "too ugly to race" rule, the FIA will then realise that the rule against customer cars was actually intended to be introduced in 2009, not 2010, therefore disqualifying the Toro Rosso's, the Force India's will then follow on appeal as their Mclaren gearbox will also be found to be in breach of this rule, the BMW of Nick Heidfeld will be disqualified for Nick looking too much like Obi-Wan Kenobi, therefore leaving Mark Webber, quite rightfully, as the un-questionable winner of his home GP.

I thought this was obvious?

Knock-on
2nd April 2009, 14:26
Hamilton for deliberatly having bad thoughts about the FIA

Bagwan
2nd April 2009, 15:47
Pick away :p

Is this a slanted way of saying that the FIA should not have DQd Lewis ?

The controversy was caused by lying to the FIA .
Should they be blamed for this , too ?

dj_bytedisaster
2nd April 2009, 15:58
Alonso will be disqualified for driving a car that is clearly in breach of the sports "too ugly to race" rule

As far as ugly goes, the Renaults problem clearly isn't the colorscheme. In fact using that rule, the whole field is to be DSQ'ed since all cars are absolute mingers :eek:

Mark
2nd April 2009, 16:27
Not at all. It just seems to of that there are a lot of exclusions going on. Whoever is responsible they damage F1.

Daika
2nd April 2009, 16:50
Kimi. Arrested for DUI :p :

about that. Do drivers have to pass a alcohol test before the race and if so how come Kimi never gets caught?

UltimateDanGTR
2nd April 2009, 16:53
the FIA will disqualify anyone who overtakes or at least tries to. The drivers fault how dare they overtake!!!!! Brawn will be disqualified because the FIA dont like happy miracle stories.

I hope race results will be more obvious after Malaysia and that things will be back to normal once everyone has got into the 2009 groove. *fingers crossed*

Bagwan
2nd April 2009, 17:52
Not at all. It just seems to of that there are a lot of exclusions going on. Whoever is responsible they damage F1.

OK , then .
Sorry if I was too touchy about that .

I guess it's because I feel that they actually deserve some kudos today , for re-visitting a situation where they had obviously been deceived , and righting it .

Certainly , the diffuser issue is still in the air , but we perhaps should hold judgement on that until we see the outcome .
I know that's the point here , to highlight that we don't know the outcome , but , we have the teams appealing that issue , not the FIA .

The FIA stewards ruled them legal .
So , who , exactly , is causing the delay in certainty over the results ?

McLaren just protested a race result , and intially won , on an un-appealable penalty .
Toyota tried to appeal , and dropped the issue , but the FIA stepped in and fixed things .

jens
2nd April 2009, 22:02
Brawn GP drivers just to make championship more exciting. Title must be decided at the last race - this is the goal of Max and Bernie.

emporer_k
2nd April 2009, 22:08
Every driver should have to stick his hand into a hat and draw out a random penalty.

woody2goody
2nd April 2009, 22:35
Webber because it'll be just his damn luck.

Triumph
2nd April 2009, 23:07
Lewis again, I'm pretty sure.

At least until the FIA's two cars get a few points in the bag, then they might level the playing field a bit.

markabilly
3rd April 2009, 05:07
Danica Patrick, for not wearing even her helmet to her first F1 race and thereby gaining an unfair advantage in the autograph my photo competiton

Daniel
3rd April 2009, 06:31
Lewis for doing something which to most people is clearly wrong but he'll be backed up by his fans :)

F1boat
3rd April 2009, 06:39
Hopefully nobody. What is happening to the sport is extremely sad and tragic. As Jarno Trulli said before the season, after Bernie's rule about the winner takes all system, it seems that Formula 1 is going to kill itself and soon this great drivers are going to race in other series. Of course Bagwan is right about the teams. James Allen has a wonderful article about this today and is quoting Bernie:
"FOTA... schmota."

leopard
3rd April 2009, 07:06
The state owned electricity company for not consulting with me their schedule of maintenance so that it do not disturb me watching the whole race life. :)

ioan
3rd April 2009, 08:37
Hopefully nobody. What is happening to the sport is extremely sad and tragic.

I agree, so many lies and cheating, coming from the same team, not to mention the drivers world champ, it surely isn't any good for the sport, not even a bit.

F1boat
3rd April 2009, 09:48
I agree, so many lies and cheating, coming from the same team, not to mention the drivers world champ, it surely isn't any good for the sport, not even a bit.

For sure, he is the main antagonist in the new Antichrist book series :)
On a serious note, I think that Lewis and McLaren are cheating, but to me definitely the FIA's totalitarian way of ruling is the biggest problem.

ShiftingGears
3rd April 2009, 10:59
The state owned electricity company for not consulting with me their schedule of maintenance so that it do not disturb me watching the whole race life. :)

That does suck.

I copped a blackout before the Japanese Grand Prix in 2006 so I missed MS's championship changing engine blowout. I was more than a little peeved.

markabilly
5th April 2009, 14:28
Button, who only thinks he won the second race of the season....
as some may remember there is a weigh in procedure that must be strictly observed after a race finish, something that was completely ignored after the red flag, with drivers milling around......so it looks like all those who did not follow proper procedure may be headed for??????

Looks like massa may be headed for his second "win, thank you FIA officials"
with SB and FA second and third....

donKey jote
5th April 2009, 16:06
brawns for using an illegal exhaust in australia, according to marca of course so it must be true ;) :p :
http://www.marca.com/2009/04/05/motor/formula1/1238912472.html

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_166.gif