PDA

View Full Version : New WRC 2009 cars released for CMR2

2nd April 2009, 04:40
He guys, made some new cars for the game colin mcrae rally 2.0.

There are new Citroen C4's and new Ford Focus's from the WRC 2009.
(btw peterboy's cars will be updated after this weekend so they all have transparent windows)

Also made new cars for the year 2008.
(for the latest updates go here http://www.colinmcrae.110mb.com/website-updates.htm)

Download and more info:
http://www.colinmcrae.110mb.com/cmr2_new-cars.htm

here are some of the cars;

Citroen C4 WRC HYmotion4 Citroën Sport's ecological competition concept car driven by Sebastien Loeb.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6116/citroenc4wrchymotion4.jpg

Ford Focus RS WRC Henning Solberg (2009)
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5195/fordfocusrswrc08henning.jpg

Citroen C4 WRC Evgeny Novikov (P-WRC 2009)
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4475/citroenc4wrcevgenynovik.jpg

Ford Focus WRC06 Dennis Kuipers (ERC2008)
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/346/fordfocus06wrcdenniskui.jpg

greetz
cmr2game

claudio
2nd April 2009, 10:09
very good
thanks

pettersolberg29
3rd April 2009, 15:23
Thanks a lot = love Hennings'

3rd April 2009, 18:23
Added 6 new cars to the collection:

3x Loeb 2009 and 3x Sordo 2009, they are totaly renewed so better/acurate details and off course transparent windows.

greetz
cmr2game

52Paddy
4th April 2009, 12:26
You're a genius! Great work. Unfortunately, I can't get CMR2 to run on Linux so I can only play the PS version at the moment :(

claudio
4th April 2009, 12:42
Paddy Cummins, I don`t use linux, but a friend told me that he use a software to emulate games and others aplications. I think the name is "wine".

NOR
4th April 2009, 13:25
Well done Marc. These new updated skins are much better, than the firs issue from peterboy. I'm very happy to see, that my new 3D model is good base for new set of high quality textures. Keep up this approach.

52Paddy
5th April 2009, 00:07
Paddy Cummins, I don`t use linux, but a friend told me that he use a software to emulate games and others aplications. I think the name is "wine".

Yes, there is a program called "Wine." I have it. I tried to use it but it didn't work for me. I'm sure there is some way to get CMR2 to work but, at the moment, its beyond my knowledge.

5th April 2009, 03:04
He guys,

on request made 3 new cars;

Ford Focus - Jari-Matti Latvala - Rally Ireland 2009
Ford Focus (clear windows) - Matthew Wilson - Rally Cyprus 2009
Ford Focus (heat reflective windows) - Matthew Wilson - Rally Cyprus 2009

have fun with them......

greetz
cmr2game

306 Cosworth
5th April 2009, 18:32
Yes, there is a program called "Wine." I have it. I tried to use it but it didn't work for me. I'm sure there is some way to get CMR2 to work but, at the moment, its beyond my knowledge.

There's an obvious answer to your problem Paddy, but I don't think i'll say it as you've probably been told already!

52Paddy
5th April 2009, 18:57
There's an obvious answer to your problem Paddy, but I don't think i'll say it as you've probably been told already!

Presuming its "Go back to using Windows," theres a bit of a problem. Its 'technically' my brother's PC. He bought it. He installed lots of maths programmes etc for his college work and Linux suits his needs far better than Windows.

RALLY-boy
5th April 2009, 20:06
to cmr2game:

what about peter solberg xsara wrc skin ?will be out to?
and some skins in peugeot 207 s2000?

an can you get me that contact of the new skinner?..peterboy please

jso1985
7th April 2009, 03:46
Hi there:

I downloaded Loeb's Citroën C4(great work BTW!) but I have a problem, when using the skinned car the game tends to crash without any special reason, while using the other original game cars causes no problem

did I do something wrong when installing? is there anything I can do?

thanks in advance

7th April 2009, 07:06
Hi there:

I downloaded Loeb's Citroën C4(great work BTW!) but I have a problem, when using the skinned car the game tends to crash without any special reason, while using the other original game cars causes no problem

did I do something wrong when installing? is there anything I can do?

thanks in advance

He jso1985, turn off the shadow option in the game option menu and it will not happen again.

Frozzy
8th April 2009, 10:57
to CMR2gamer is there any chance of a newer subaru impreza model being made in the near future either the S13 or S14?

8th April 2009, 18:23
to CMR2gamer is there any chance of a newer subaru impreza model being made in the near future either the S13 or S14?

He Frozzy, i miss those versions too, i would love to build it but i do not have any knowhow of 3D, so for that we need NOR (maybe if we ask him all together very nicely he might build one for us :) ), if we ever get one for cmr2 i will make a texture for it.

greetz
cmr2game

jso1985
9th April 2009, 01:19
Thanks for the help!

lcd
9th April 2009, 07:39
Does by any chance anyone around here , has been Involved with this crucial issue : Why cars get dirty only with bad weather? Is It a bug or what? I've been Into game's files for the last 2 days , but I didn't manage to find something...Any ideas? :confused:

jso1985
12th April 2009, 23:18
that's the way the game was designed I guess, or the graphics engines of that didn't support a proper graphic for dust.

None of the games of that time got dirty on dry conditions.

WRC was the first game I remember it did

lcd
13th April 2009, 06:38
that's the way the game was designed I guess, or the graphics engines of that didn't support a proper graphic for dust...

So I guess there's no solution for that...But there's one more question having to do with downloaded skins...Some of the cars skinned onto the originals don't get dirty In a proper way ...Which file(s) are responsible for the mud thing of each car? I hope there's a good answer for that issue... :confused:

Thanx for responding though...

lugnut_usa
15th April 2009, 04:13
Presuming its "Go back to using Windows," theres a bit of a problem. Its 'technically' my brother's PC. He bought it. He installed lots of maths programmes etc for his college work and Linux suits his needs far better than Windows.

How much drive space does he really need, though? Configuring a dual-boot system is easy. :D

52Paddy
15th April 2009, 18:52
How much drive space does he really need, though? Configuring a dual-boot system is easy. :D

Would you believe, I made that suggestion to him. Its was a complete compromise. But, no, he's awkward about it. He brought up the "It uses up too much space" argument. Then the "I'm not going to put Windows on the PC if you're only playing games on it." :hmph: