PDA

View Full Version : ASCARs for sale?

kelvin88
1st April 2009, 17:20
If there are any car owners on here, perhaps just browsing to see whats going on, but already committed to race something else, can you get in touch? We have people waiting to buy cars and we have nought to sell them. There must be some ASCARS out there that need new homes?

ASCAR24/7/365.5
1st April 2009, 18:39
Theres the old mtec car for sale on http://www.ukovaltracklegends.co.uk and also theres stil 5 or 6 on motorsport ads being sold as a package

kelvin88
1st April 2009, 18:49
We are aware of those and have directed people towards the Mtec car. Unfortunatley the ones in the package cannot be split, but there must be others out there.

Gasman#99
1st April 2009, 19:58
Ask duane to give you details about team westtec, they have about 10 for sale. plus spares.

kelvin88
1st April 2009, 20:05
Thats the package!

ASCAR24/7/365.5
1st April 2009, 21:25
Why cant they be split? No one is gona buy 10 cars! Cant he sell them 1 at a time? Or being synical does he want to save face n wud rather see them rot rather than race?

Tony Hurdle
1st April 2009, 21:27
My second car is up for grabs. It should be at the first round if people want to see it.

kelvin88
1st April 2009, 22:35
Why cant they be split? No one is gona buy 10 cars! Cant he sell them 1 at a time? Or being synical does he want to save face n wud rather see them rot rather than race?

Maybe after we the racing kicks off, they will be more flexible. Tony, is it ok if interested parties to contact you through here?

Duane
1st April 2009, 23:08
Ascar,s for sale are;

Phil Weavers, £8,500

Martin Heaths, £8,000

Tony Hurdle,s spare car £10,000

John Steward,s Spare car £10,000

Colin white has 2 running spare cars and 2 others he will make up once the 2 spares are sold, prices from £10,000 depending on which car is sold.

Carl Boardley, Rob Compton, Stretch Harrison and Team Networkings two cars are currently not for sale, they may say otherwise....

Shane #48 , John #75 , Tony #98, Colin #78 and our 99 will all compete this year

plus West-tec's cars

prices correct at time of going to press

please PM me for contact details

Duane

Duane
1st April 2009, 23:13
And Gavin at west-tec realy does want to sell but sees no point in splitting the stock, the price he wants is a bargain when you look at it, i know one person who may be interested if the series goes well this year, its another of those work in progress's im afraid....

Duane

Duane
1st April 2009, 23:21
And......once you have bought a car there are no entry fees, there is TV coverage on Motors, a max 14 tyre allowance for the season of which 4 are free at the second attended metting, bullet proof engines (the 99 engine has not been out of the car since we bought it in 2006, touch wood we dont have too) that seem to get better and better and racing that sounds like only V8 racing can sound.........

Duane

ASCAR24/7/365.5
2nd April 2009, 05:33
These cars need advertising! Stick em on short circuit and other sites!

Duane
2nd April 2009, 06:16
i agree !!!!

Tony Hurdle
2nd April 2009, 06:51
Maybe after we the racing kicks off, they will be more flexible. Tony, is it ok if interested parties to contact you through here?

Yep no problem. Bear in mind some of the other cars have NOT been converted to run as required now ie straight axle tubes etc. My spare has and is just about about to get a new clutch ready for the season. Less hassle and potentially a cheaper option for anyone interested. Feel free to contact me either via here or 07989 968042.

quorky
2nd April 2009, 19:26
loads off old asa cars in the states for sale

racing59
2nd April 2009, 21:00
Don't forget that a lot of those prices are plus VAT (unless you can haggle).

I can confirm that mine is NOT for sale. I'm watching the whole thing with interest. As far as I'm concerned, I have unfinished business with (a) the car, and (b) long(er) ovals.

I have this little voice in my ear (I've tracked it down, it's coming from the south coast) which keeps saying "go on, you know you want to, have a go, go on, go on, go on...."

Rob.

Reynard
2nd April 2009, 21:09
I have this little voice in my ear (I've tracked it down, it's coming from the south coast) which keeps saying "go on, you know you want to, have a go, go on, go on, go on...."

Do you want a cup of tea with that, Rob? :laugh:

I just hope those cars can find new homes and be used for what they were intended for. I'll be keeping an eye on the series for sure - muggins here will try and get her derriere to all the UK rounds if possible.

Anyone need any camera-related output, by any chance?

Tony Hurdle
3rd April 2009, 07:16
[quote="racing59"]Don't forget that a lot of those prices are plus VAT (unless you can haggle).

Mine isn't

Duane
9th May 2009, 17:50
as stated in another thread, Martin Heaths car has been sold to Mark Walley of short oval legends and will be at warnerton to test and race on the late may bank holiday meeting.

so anyone else interested ?? PM me

Duane