PDA

View Full Version : Niceties in F1

SGWilko
31st March 2009, 11:03
I read this little snippet on the Autosport Melbourne Paddock Review;

'But perhaps the single incident that hinted at a change of guard in F1 came shortly afterwards. X-factor judge Dannii Minogue was hanging around at Brawn GP, and team CEO Nick Fry wanted a photograph of him and his partner with the Australian singer.

Fry pulled his camera out of his pocket and asked the nearest friendly face he could to take the picture. Step over one Stefano Domenicali!'

It's not all claws and daggers!!!

christophulus
31st March 2009, 12:22
There were politics between teams over the protests and the appeal and so on. But there was almost a conviviality about it. After Williams withdrew it’s protest against Ferrari last night, this morning Stefano Domenicali went down to the Williams area for a friendly chat with CEO Adam Parr. The atmosphere between the teams is the most cordial I’ve seen it in F1. One McLaren figure even told me today that he was a bit worried because he actually felt sorry for Ferrari for their poor showing! That is what you call rapprochement.

http://allenonf1.wordpress.com/2009/03/29/behind-the-scenes-on-melbourne-raceday/

Long may it continue!

Dr. Krogshöj
31st March 2009, 17:36
It's not all claws and daggers!!!

I don't think it ever was - maybe except 2007. Just don't judge the teams' relationship by the attitude of their hysterical online fanboys! :)