PDA

View Full Version : FORZA Offline Championship-Interest Check

tannat
11th February 2007, 23:53
Feel a bit silly even asking as busy as the forum is at the current time. But I've been having a blast with the LMP cars in Forza, and thought it might be worth offering.

Might be worth it to give TRD3 a rest as well...

Any takers?

Brown, Jon Brow
12th February 2007, 12:04
Haven't got Forza :(

I might see if I can pick up a 2nd hand version at discount price :D

tannat
12th February 2007, 18:46
Haven't got Forza :(

I might see if I can pick up a 2nd hand version at discount price :D

It is a fab game. Bit of a letdown on tracks (TRD3 is trumps in that regard), but it does have several LMP and GT1 cars from which to select.

Good graphics as well

luvracin
12th February 2007, 21:05
I have Forza and love it. Unfortunately I never have time to sit down and run off alot of laps in given deadlines, like what is required in the TRD3-type offline chamionships...

Over the weekend though I did manage a 7:36.368 in an R8 @ Nordschliffe. Am trying to see how close I come to the 6:55 that guy in the Radical did that you can see on youtube.

tannat
13th February 2007, 03:35
I have Forza and love it. Unfortunately I never have time to sit down and run off alot of laps in given deadlines, like what is required in the TRD3-type offline chamionships...

Over the weekend though I did manage a 7:36.368 in an R8 @ Nordschliffe. Am trying to see how close I come to the 6:55 that guy in the Radical did that you can see on youtube.

Radical? Are you referring to a real car on the Nordschleife?

I work nights and get home 1ish. My favorite thing to do is have a glass of dark rum and turn laps on the Nurburgring in one of the LMP cars. I'm in the 7's, but not exactly certain where. Staying off the grass helps alot (no penalty time).

Cars are REALLY sensitive to steering input-my biggest gripe about the game. I use an X Box wingpad...

luvracin
15th February 2007, 18:17
Radical? Are you referring to a real car on the Nordschleife?

Yep.