PDA

View Full Version : Dissertation Survey

19th March 2009, 18:32
Hey all

I'm doing a dissertation based on F1 brand awareness. If possible, I would like feedback from a range of motorsport platforms to compare the results.

If you have a few moments to spare, please take some time in filling it out. Some of you may notice this is similar to another post from a while back. Unfortunatley my data became void, but It's been solved now

Thanks in advance!

[/color]http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=j03eqPZP3O1jlqzMJQezJw_3d_3d (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=j03eqPZP3O1jlqzMJQezJw_3d_3d[/font)

Powered by Cosworth
19th March 2009, 19:51
I've done it for ya' :)

Tazio
19th March 2009, 19:59
It's not important!
The concept is counterproductive.
Sorry if I'm not PC, but
Screw that Sh**

F1boat
19th March 2009, 20:38
Done.

Rodriguez 917
19th March 2009, 21:51
Done, good luck!

Tazio
20th March 2009, 02:10
Hey All
I'm a slimy well paid market strategist working for what can be only euphemistically referred to as a "Think Tank" You may have a vague suspicion of this scam from the last time our offshore tax dodging enterprise left it's stench here. I'm collecting data for the sweat shops run by the East European, Russian, and Asian Crime syndicates, as well as selling valuable data gathered by those most likely to pay exorbitant amount s of money for apparel that we pay less than 5 pennies to produce and distribute. I probably shouldn't mention this but I'm also collecting as much volunteered personal information on you as possible for our I.D. theft and counterfeiting dept.
Thanks for your cooperation :)

I'm not being mean spirited although it may appear I am.
But for what I'm about to do. May you be forever grateful :dozey: