PDA

View Full Version : Al Jr to compete in Pro/Celebrity race at LBGP

SarahFan
12th March 2009, 17:19
http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_11884035

decent field of known celebrities...

but anything less than a win by JR, a multiple winner of the main event, has got to be well um... not so good

Rex Monaco
12th March 2009, 17:34
I always liked Little Al. I'm going to have to get some pictures autographed that I took of him years ago at Long Beach standing next to his Dominoes car.

This race is the reason for attending on Saturday. Nothing like people who can't drive racing against pros who don't care about saving the car for next week.

See you guys at turn one!

SarahFan
12th March 2009, 17:38
I always liked Little Al. I'm going to have to get some pictures autographed that I took of him years ago at Long Beach standing next to his Dominoes car.

This race is the reason for attending on Saturday. Nothing like people who can't drive racing against pros who don't care about saving the car for next week.

See you guys at turn one!

Hey Rex... were you there the year Cameron Diaz almost won the thing?.... the crowd was going wild that day!

then there was the time my "local" boy Donny Osmond rolled his celica in turn one.....

Rex Monaco
12th March 2009, 17:56
Hey Rex... were you there the year Cameron Diaz almost won the thing?.... the crowd was going wild that day!

then there was the time my "local" boy Donny Osmond rolled his celica in turn one.....

I think I do vaguely remember the Cameron Diaz run.

I was definitley there when Donny ended up on his roof! I'll never forget that one.

I was also there when Alfonso Ribiero won both years. He had Will Smith in his possie the second year.

Mark in Oshawa
15th March 2009, 05:28
Little Al I think will have his hands full. Johnny Benson may look like an aged choir boy but he can run hard and Jamie Little being a pro looks funny but she did beat Mike Skinner last year. Skinner did everything but knock her into a wall trying to beat her and didn't do it.....

As for the celebs....I have given up trying to watch this thing on TV and guessing which ones will do well and which wont. I hope Reeves does well, only cause he is a good Canadian boy eh? Alex Trebek is too...but the man is a senior damn near....that never bodes well.