PDA

View Full Version : Whats Been Happening?

millencolin
10th February 2007, 00:59
Hey Guys and Gals

i need your help

I've been away for a week at a beachhouse at byron bay, so i have been away from anything motorsport related

since i cant be arsed to go through archives of news, can you guys please tell me the latest happenings in the motorsport world...

any new driver annoucements? new races annouced? Who won something? etc etc...

please inform me

millencolin

Captain VXR
10th February 2007, 08:48
Matt Jackson and Erkut Kizilirmak have confirmed BTCC entry in a Jackson Motorsport BMW 320si and a Arkas Racing Vauxhall (Opel, Holden, Saturn) Astra respectivly.

Ian McC
10th February 2007, 09:42
I've been away for a week at a beachhouse at byron bay

Where was our invite then? :mad:

:p :

Nothing much, Eki has become a Bush supporter and Fousto has found God, Oily Oaf is as mad as ever so nothing much has changed :D

Captain VXR
10th February 2007, 09:53
The forum 'plant' (forum.plant.justgotowned.com) has stopped posting

millencolin
10th February 2007, 10:19
Where was our invite then? :mad:

:p :

Nothing much, Eki has become a Bush supporter and Fousto has found God, Oily Oaf is as mad as ever so nothing much has changed :D

aaahhh so not much at all hey... looks like i picked a good week to go away then

sorry for the lack of invite... i was too busy buying booze. you didnt miss much, just me dressing up as a woman for fancy dress and drunkin skinny dipping in the surf at night.. then the next day between rounds of beach cricket, taking the inflatable toy boat out to the surf... that was fun while it lasted

Ian McC
10th February 2007, 11:16
just me dressing up as a woman

Don't let Oily hear that, he will have you locked up in his basement and use you for his pleasure :eek: :erm: