PDA

View Full Version : IPOD NANO questions

Valve Bounce
24th February 2009, 23:08
How do you tell when the battery needs re-charging before it runs out?
and How do you tell when it is fully charged?

ChrisS
25th February 2009, 08:29
I have a 2nd gen nano but I donut think their interface changed in newer ones, there is a little battery icon on the top right side of the screen that shows how much battery you have, its full green when its charged and it empties as the battery gets lower, the colour of the battery also changes to red when its very low.

when its charging it a lightning bolt apperars on top of the battery and when its fully charged it has a plug on top of the battery.

Dave B
25th February 2009, 08:33
I always carry some spare rechargables for my MP3 player. But then mine's not an Apple, so it's not a problem :p

Daniel
26th February 2009, 03:00
I always carry some spare rechargables for my MP3 player. But then mine's not an Apple, so it's not a problem :p

I have one of these for my iPod :p

http://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/230405300?$product$

Valve Bounce
26th February 2009, 23:18
I have a 2nd gen nano but I donut think their interface changed in newer ones, there is a little battery icon on the top right side of the screen that shows how much battery you have, its full green when its charged and it empties as the battery gets lower, the colour of the battery also changes to red when its very low.

when its charging it a lightning bolt apperars on top of the battery and when its fully charged it has a plug on top of the battery.

Thanks for your help!! The icons are so small that I didn't notice them.