PDA

View Full Version : GT5

maxu05
21st February 2009, 22:15
Does anyone know when Grand Turismo 5 is likely to be launched ? I have just bought a PS3, (80gb), and I am waiting for it to be released. I have tried a few games sites, but there is not much news about launch dates. Anyone have any idea ?

ChrisS
22nd February 2009, 19:39
no idea but while you wait you can get GT5 prologue really cheap. A friend of mine has it, it has over 70 cars and 6 tracks.

UltimateDanGTR
8th March 2009, 11:21
Its likely that GT5 will be out Christmas Time. Gran Turismo isnt a racing game though, its more of a driving game in my view, and Ill only be buying it for the Top Gear Test track!

306 Cosworth
12th March 2009, 17:07
I'm waiting for this game to come out before I buy a PS3, and it also means PS3s should be alot cheaper too! Need a HDTV in my bedroom as well!

jslone
12th March 2009, 22:36
I got the prologue and it isnt bad.I wish there were more then the 6 tracks,some of them are the same old ones from GT4,and you cannot tune the cars until you completed all 3 classes.Until then if you want a fix,its not bad,but not the real thing.Pluis the version of the PS3 I got wont let me play GT4 on it,which means it isnt backwards compatable.

306 Cosworth
30th March 2009, 21:06
Well i've got a PS3 and GT5 Prologue came with it, and must say it is a real fun game if you have a steering wheel. The physics are completely different to GT4 and you can actually power slide RWD cars :D Really liking the Austrian Mountain Track with those down hill hairpins. Great sideways fun in the Nissan GTR and Impreza WRX STi 2007 :up: Can't wait for GT5!!

jslone
30th March 2009, 21:11
I hate that track,just could not get into it at all.