PDA

View Full Version : Can Loeb win every WRC round this year ?

Zeakiwi
15th February 2009, 02:55
What are the prospects of Mr Loeb winning every round this year ?

ShiftingGears
15th February 2009, 03:15
Not high. Winning the majority of the rounds is quite likely though.

Tumbo
15th February 2009, 03:24
if he does it will be the death toll of the wrc having said that he would need more than just his raw talent but a bit of luck in his favour too - all it takes is a puncture at the wrong time to turn an event

pantealex
15th February 2009, 04:23
Yes he can, but will not win all of them because this is motorsport!

Shrike
15th February 2009, 04:31
I think he can do it If his car doesn't fail which is unlikely but possible.

Miika
15th February 2009, 06:27
He will do it. 12/12.

WRC1
15th February 2009, 06:45
yes he can....and will

Spanish
15th February 2009, 08:05
Of course! But this is a bad news for the WRC!

Langdale Forest
15th February 2009, 08:21
Probably around 10 wins for Loeb this year.

Brother John
15th February 2009, 08:42
Good driver in a team which destroyed the WRC. :rolleyes:

Leon
15th February 2009, 09:10
I don' t see why he cannot

A.F.F.
15th February 2009, 10:02
Yes he can. And most probably will too. :mark:

Minke
15th February 2009, 10:29

interesting comment.. can I suggest another way of looking at it?

or is it destroyed because Subaru, Ford, Suzuki were not able to build a car / driver package that can seriously challenge and beat Leob and Citroen?

Woodeye
15th February 2009, 11:29
interesting comment.. can I suggest another way of looking at it?

or is it destroyed because Subaru, Ford, Suzuki were not able to build a car / driver package that can seriously challenge and beat Leob and Citroen?

Exactly. :up: And we might add Mitsubishi, Skoda and Peugeot to this list as well. Not Hyundai though, they were doomed from the start. :)

urabus-denoS2000
15th February 2009, 12:17
Yes,now lets blame Citroen........

I heard that FIA got bored with the WRC so they allowed Citroen to use microscopic-sized-rockets.....

koko0703
15th February 2009, 12:42
Yes, he can but no, he won't realistically. All it needs to prevent Loeb from having a perfect season is one rock in the wrong place, and any of Cyprus, Argentina, and Acropolis can provide that one rock. Oh and Conrad is running, too, so watch out for head-on :D

Psycho!
15th February 2009, 12:52
A rock???NEVER!He is so lucky!!!Mikko and Jari Matti have a collection.....Unfotunately.....

Tom206wrc
15th February 2009, 13:24

Keep on telling whatever...keep on... :mark:

urabus-denoS2000
15th February 2009, 13:41
A rock???NEVER!He is so lucky!!!Mikko and Jari Matti have a collection.....Unfotunately.....

:angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Oh come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you just simply admit that he is the best and that there is nothing that the Ford boys can do about it (not even awful team-orders and an army of Focuses)!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother John
15th February 2009, 13:43
Keep on telling whatever...keep on... :mark:

Yes i´l keep on till the day Citroën leave the wrc. :s mokin:

FabiaFan
15th February 2009, 15:35
Yes, he can but no, he won't realistically. All it needs to prevent Loeb from having a perfect season is one rock in the wrong place, and any of Cyprus, Argentina, and Acropolis can provide that one rock.
For some reason I believe Loeb won't even win all tarmac rallies because of some mistake - that means 1st win for Sordo this year.

Anyway, Malcolm will have to bring in Duval for the tarmac again... It won't help winning, but he could at least prevent the 1-2-3 for the Citroens...

AlfaWRC
15th February 2009, 16:27
He probably can...
...but he will NOT!

Helstar
15th February 2009, 17:38
Norway was the only rally which Loeb could have lost (seeing last two years snow rallies), but now that he took it, I can't see where he can't win ...

Yes, it's 12/12, almost sure.

ste898
15th February 2009, 17:41
I would say a definate YES he will win all 12 rounds........who else would?

The reason I believe he will win all rounds is because he is never at 100% speed.

Mihai
15th February 2009, 17:41
If Loeb would have a huge lead in the standings by the second part of the season, Citroen will make him run conservatively and let Sordo and Ogier fight for the win.

A boring championship would harm Citroen's marketing campaign, so they will try to get some excitement by allowing other drivers to win some rounds, preferably their own junior drivers.

Helstar
15th February 2009, 20:16
If Loeb would have a huge lead in the standings by the second part of the season, Citroen will make him run conservatively and let Sordo and Ogier fight for the win.

A boring championship would harm Citroen's marketing campaign, so they will try to get some excitement by allowing other drivers to win some rounds, preferably their own junior drivers.
Totally wrong supposition. How is supposed Sordo to win in gravel rallies and Ogier on ... all ?!

It is much better for Citroen to score a new "record" (all rallies won in 1 season).

driveace
15th February 2009, 20:16
The best answer is NO !
I dont think any driver could be that lucky,as regards puntures,and mistakes,he is good BUT he,s not god !

MJW
15th February 2009, 20:47
Yes, Sebastien in the C4 has only 2 challengers, Marcus (retired) and Petter (currently in a non factory car) Loeb knows that Sordo is not allowed to challenge him in a works Citroen in Spain, and Mikko just hasnt got what it takes, FFS you dont hug your nearest rival after he humiliates you in Jyvaskyla - sure you shake his hand, but Loeb knows since August 2008 that Mikko is a defeated man. Jari Matti IF he keeps it on the road without ripping wheels off will be Loeb's next serious challenge in Finland 2009. Of course Seb could have bad luck that allows Miko to win a rough gravel event, but its Seb's to loose by bad luck.
If Malcolm wants to win he had better find money to give Petter a proper Focus, and even then I think the Focus is now a 2nd class car compared to the factory C4. (even with Marcus or Petter driving it)

ste898
15th February 2009, 20:47
The best answer is NO !
I dont think any driver could be that lucky,as regards puntures,and mistakes,he is good BUT he,s not god !

He does'nt do mistakes remember!!!!

Ghostwalker
15th February 2009, 21:04
The best answer is NO !

well sometimes i do wonder if he really isnt god after all ;)

also you should not mention mistake and loeb in the same sentence :P

allthough her did do a few mistakes in Ireland (wrong tire choice).

ste898
15th February 2009, 21:18
Yes, Sebastien in the C4 has only 2 challengers, Marcus (retired) and Petter (currently in a non factory car) Loeb knows that Sordo is not allowed to challenge him in a works Citroen in Spain, and Mikko just hasnt got what it takes, FFS you dont hug your nearest rival after he humiliates you in Jyvaskyla - sure you shake his hand, but Loeb knows since August 2008 that Mikko is a defeated man. Jari Matti IF he keeps it on the road without ripping wheels off will be Loeb's next serious challenge in Finland 2009. Of course Seb could have bad luck that allows Miko to win a rough gravel event, but its Seb's to loose by bad luck.
If Malcolm wants to win he had better find money to give Petter a proper Focus, and even then I think the Focus is now a 2nd class car compared to the factory C4. (even with Marcus or Petter driving it)

Every word is spot on my friend........

rp
15th February 2009, 21:21
Of course he can... Loeb can not be unlucky and his Citroen is always working. But he will never break the record of being the youngest driver to win the WRC event and surely he is not happy about that...

Helstar
15th February 2009, 21:38
Of course he can... Loeb can not be unlucky and his Citroen is always working. But he will never break the record of being the youngest driver to win the WRC event and surely he is not happy about that...
Well that record is going to be broke anyway, before or after ^^ but the victories ... I can't see when or who.

MrJan
15th February 2009, 21:40

I don't think that you give Mikko enough credit, I think that if Petter were in the Focus that both would be very close to each other. The problem is that Loeb is just an epic driver, the way he sets a car up and is prepared for all sorts of things that might go on. It says a lot when you are surprised if a driver makes a mistake once in a season :eek:

Hirvonen = decent rally driver
Loeb = Amazing rally driver

And I think that it is fine for Mikko to hug Seb, the bloke is one of the best ever rally drivers and I believe would have every champion of the last 10-15 years beaten hands down.

Psycho!
15th February 2009, 21:57

If it's true that the Focus is slower than c4,then Mikko has made a miracle!!! ;)

Psycho!
15th February 2009, 21:59
Well that record is going to be broke anyway, before or after ^^ but the victories ... I can't see when or who.
Of course Jari Matti!!He has at least 13-14 years to make his mark!!Sometime Loeb will leave!!!

MJW
15th February 2009, 22:24
[quote="
And I think that it is fine for Mikko to hug Seb, years beaten hands down.[/QUOTE"]

You do not compete as driver I guess? - mind games are very important!

MrJan
15th February 2009, 22:28
You do not compete as driver I guess? - mind games are very important!

Actually I do, just that I'm man enough to realise when I'm fighting a lost cause. Once Loeb had beaten Mikko on his own turf it was effectively all over. Everyone knows that Loeb is a far better driver in that C4 than Mikko is in the Focus and no amount of mind games will have an effect.

A.F.F.
15th February 2009, 22:36
Yep... after NORF and this year's Norway Mikko unfortunately knows it too :(

Garry Walker
15th February 2009, 22:53
Solberg struggled a lot against Atkinson, he is no better than Hirvonen, actually he is probably slower than both Ford drivers.

Sure Loeb could win 12 rallies this year, he is one of a kind racer. But something will probably happen and he won`t win them all. But it has to be said, this Loeb guy is a crazy talent. Probably the best ever rally driver.

TKM
16th February 2009, 00:02
Quite probably if luck remains on his side (which it always seems to). After all, it’s not like he’s got any competition.

gloomyDAY
16th February 2009, 01:10
I hope Loeb doesn't accomplish such a feat. :|

Don't any of you think that would be detrimental to the sport?
We're in a heap of poop as it is in the WRC, so we don't need anymore trouble.

sollitt
16th February 2009, 01:49
What are the prospects of Mr Loeb winning every round this year ?

Better question might have been "What are the prospects of Mr Loeb NOT winning every round this year ?"

Zero?

harvick#1
16th February 2009, 03:04
I think it would be cool to see it happen, why would it hurt the sport, it should encourage the drivers and teams to up their game.

dont you want to see some type of history be made

Lalo
16th February 2009, 05:05
2009 will be another 2005, where Sèb got everybody else eating his dust..

Ok, he's the best in the bussiness, that's for sure, but many people want some variety as well as a chance for young studs to shine as championship contenders. I'm not a big fan of Loeb (I'm with the Ford boys as well as with Petter Solberg), but as he has just won one of the hardest rallyes for him, it seems he's unstoppable from taking the crown again. Of course, Mikko and JM can hold him back, but in only a few rallyes where the French man doesn't seem to dominate. Norway looked like one of those events before the rally began...

We may have to wait until the S2000 arrives in order to see some competition to Loeb's dominance in WRC.

I flew a li'l away of the main toppic of this thread. Can Loeb win 12 out of 12? Yes. Unless he get's bored, he definitly can, but it won't be easy.

tmx
16th February 2009, 05:10
i'm not even going to catch the eurosport review this time.

gloomyDAY
16th February 2009, 05:33
I think it would be cool to see it happen, why would it hurt the sport, it should encourage the drivers and teams to up their game.

dont you want to see some type of history be madeI feel as if such a feat would cheapen the sport. The thought of it makes me scoff for some reason, and you can fill in any other name in the place of Loeb, my reaction would still be the same. The WRC is supposed to be highly competitive, not an open-door invitation to a title.

harvick#1
16th February 2009, 05:43
I feel as if such a feat would cheapen the sport. The thought of it makes me scoff for some reason, and you can fill in any other name in the place of Loeb, my reaction would still be the same. The WRC is supposed to be highly competitive, not an open-door invitation to a title.

so what should the FIA say, oh sorry Seb, you and Citroen are too good, your gonna have to leave to let others win. its motorsports. not peewee football where everyone gets a trophy, the drivers and teams are just gonna have to step it up and beat Loeb

Tumbo
16th February 2009, 06:07
the FIA have left the door open for Citroen, Loeb is brilliant no doubt but the way the FIA chop and change rules, increase costs while decreasing exposure, decrease the events to nothing more than shopping centre runs (yes we finally have some longer stages returning but rallying is more a sprint than anything else nowadays) has led to the decreased competition, we have 2 manufacturers providing support and therefore 4 manufacturer seats. No wonder there is no competition left - if Loeb does win all rallies this yr what will that say to the average punter? Schumacher's runs to the title in 2002 and 2004 had big impacts on F1 given the state the wrc currently finds itself in 12/12 for Loeb could have serious consequences financially for a number of events later this season and next season

crazy
16th February 2009, 06:42
i'm not even going to catch the eurosport review this time.
You don't miss a lot... not because the fight wasn't interesting but because there's just too much SS and the coverage of the event is ludicrous.

As for Loeb I don't think he is particularly lucky he uses very precise pacenotes and is very consistent.

A.F.F.
16th February 2009, 07:03
the FIA have left the door open for Citroen, Loeb is brilliant no doubt but the way the FIA chop and change rules, increase costs while decreasing exposure, decrease the events to nothing more than shopping centre runs (yes we finally have some longer stages returning but rallying is more a sprint than anything else nowadays) has led to the decreased competition, we have 2 manufacturers providing support and therefore 4 manufacturer seats. No wonder there is no competition left - if Loeb does win all rallies this yr what will that say to the average punter? Schumacher's runs to the title in 2002 and 2004 had big impacts on F1 given the state the wrc currently finds itself in 12/12 for Loeb could have serious consequences financially for a number of events later this season and next season

Very good post :up:

It was a little different back in the 90's when there were a dozen of drivers who all had a realistic chance of winning. Oh, and they were sitting in four different makes.

urabus-denoS2000
16th February 2009, 08:01
The reason I believe he will win all rounds is because he is never at 100% speed.

That just shows how poor his competition is and how dominant he is ;)

urabus-denoS2000
16th February 2009, 08:10

That is nowhere near truth.

Loeb,Mikko,JML,Petter Solberg,Chris Atkinson,PGA,Sordo,Gardemeister,Galli and Duval are all world class rally drivers competing in the top level in the top competition.

They are proffesionals and they are payed to do what they do (OK,now only 4 of them are payed but you get my point ;) ).
Those guys drive at an amazing pace which makes them maniacs.

It just happens to be that Loeb is a little more amazing then others :cool:

Decent drivers are your national championship front runners (although some championships have amazing drivers).

Viking
16th February 2009, 08:40

It was a little different back in the 90's when there were a dozen of drivers who all had a realistic chance of winning. Oh, and they were sitting in four different makes.

And their cars broke down regularly ;)

Tactical Wilson and his men will probably win one of the loose gravel events,
so 11/12 is my bet.

jens
16th February 2009, 08:42
I'd like to see history to be made too with 12/12. In some strange way it's not boring at all, historic records are exciting. :p : If Loeb could win even his "worst" rally in Norway, it really demands unluck for Seb not to win any of the remaining rallies.

Actually I'm a bit worried that Loeb will have one retirement somewhere and Hirvonen again stays mathematically in title contention until the end. If there is anyone, who never retires, it's Mikko!

MJW
16th February 2009, 08:58
Solberg struggled a lot against Atkinson,
Actually Maybe I should have added Chris to the list of potential Loeb beaters. I actually am one of the ones who rate Chris as a fast driver, its just like Petter the last 3 years at SWRT have not allowed them to show what they have got.

A.F.F.
16th February 2009, 09:01
And their cars broke down regularly ;)

Only Alen's and Vatanen's ;)

Viking
16th February 2009, 09:13
Only Alen's and Vatanen's ;)

I kind of also remember drivers like McRae having some dnf`s, could be his driving style though :D

Tom206wrc
16th February 2009, 09:38

Has Ferrari dominance in F1 harmed image of Ferrari ???

Has Porsche domination in endurance harmed image of Porsche ???
Has Audi dominance in endurance harmed the image of Audi ????

So why would it harm Citroën's image to dominate WRC again ??? :rolleyes:

Daniel
16th February 2009, 12:11

That would confuse people AFF! :D

Daniel
16th February 2009, 12:13

You don't read posts do you. There has to be competition for the winning to mean something. Ferrari was always good but never so far out in front that you knew 100% for sure what was going to happen, that's that's happening with the WRC right now and it means Citroen don't get value for money......

White Sauron
16th February 2009, 12:47
Yes, Loeb can and probably he will.
And the main problem for others is that without him Mikko would probably be the fastest man over there, and all those who're calling him now a decent driver, would have called him a real champion and the new dominant force. I feel especially sorry for Mikko as even his son now treats his father as "always a bridemaid" for Loeb...

Corny
16th February 2009, 13:08
a more realistic question is: Can Loeb be the fastest in every WRC round this year?

No way he'll win all, this is motorsport

Tom206wrc
16th February 2009, 13:20
You don't read posts do you. There has to be competition for the winning to mean something. Ferrari was always good but never so far out in front that you knew 100% for sure what was going to happen, that's that's happening with the WRC right now and it means Citroen don't get value for money......

Before the coming of Peugeot in Endurance racing these two past years, Audi didn't have big contenders neither...and the image of Audi wasn't harmed though ;)

Daniel
16th February 2009, 13:21
Before the coming of Peugeot in Endurance racing these two past years, Audi didn't have big contenders neither...and the image of Audi wasn't harmed though ;)

No one mentioned anything about your image being harmed by winning against no one. You have just misunderstood what people said.

steve_spackman
16th February 2009, 15:52
Loeb will win the WRC this season hands down..He and Citroen have no one to challenge them. Ok Ford may leave a slight knock in the amount of rallies Loeb wins, but nothing too serious to stop him from taking another WRC victory

mdesign
16th February 2009, 16:08
I guess loeb most probably win every round. Mikko might win NORF (loeb's motivation might not be the same as last year)
The only championship is the manufactures, depending on how many stobarts can finish in front of Sordo and how many times latvala will crash.

Mihai
16th February 2009, 18:39

I didn't said Citroën's domination will harm their image. But if the WRC gets boring, the public interest towards the WRC (which they rule) is getting down. And this won't be in their best advantage. I bet they wouldn't mind to win all rallies, but they will not let Loeb do the winning alone. It would be refreshing to let Sordo and/or Ogier to get their stake of success too.

@Helstar: put more thinking into this. English isn't my native language either, but read more careful what I wrote. Probably Loeb will win lots of rallies this year, but when Sordo or Ogier might be in a position to grab their first win, Citroen will let them go for it, while slowing down Loeb.

In case Loeb will have a huge lead in the standings (or if he already won the championship with a few rounds to spare), it would be excellent marketing for Citroen to let Sordo win in Catalunya, for example. Bottom line is that works teams have to help the company to sell some more cars, not just to support a driver to beat all the records.

AndyRAC
16th February 2009, 19:50
In theory and on pace - yes he can win them all. But, I don't think he will - main reason is that there are too many similar rough type events - mainly were Ford will use tactics.
Just on another point - why are there only 2 Tarmac events in a 12 round season?

A.F.F.
16th February 2009, 20:04
Just on another point - why are there only 2 Tarmac events in a 12 round season?

I think you answered it yourself. It's part of the Ford tactics.

MrJan
16th February 2009, 22:30
That is nowhere near truth.

Loeb,Mikko,JML,Petter Solberg,Chris Atkinson,PGA,Sordo,Gardemeister,Galli and Duval are all world class rally drivers competing in the top level in the top competition.

They are proffesionals and they are payed to do what they do (OK,now only 4 of them are payed but you get my point ;) ).
Those guys drive at an amazing pace which makes them maniacs.

It just happens to be that Loeb is a little more amazing then others :cool:

Decent drivers are your national championship front runners (although some championships have amazing drivers).

I meant in context of WRC, which you basically agree with by saying that Loeb is a bit more amazing than the others :)

Oh and I debate whether Atko, Sordo, Galli, Garde, Duval and PGA are on a par with the others. Atkinson and Duval have just crashed far too often IMO, PGA is unproven and Garde has never cut the mustard. Gigi is the only one that I think might challenge the others at some point but with M-Sport last year he had to alter his style to finish rallies and ended up compromising too much of his speed.

Obviously though all the drivers (and some others too, including Henning) are fantastically talented and better than anyone else out there at the minute (who has the backing), but I think that it is fairly clear that we don't have the stars that were about in the late '90s :)

J4MIE
16th February 2009, 23:57
Of course he can do it, he is that good, but agree about tactics on the rougher events.

He is just so precise, really well balanced and as has been pointed out once or twice already, doesn't make mistakes. He is a country mile ahead of anyone else and this shows in the wins and championships.

Mikko is also quite tidy with good lines (I was trying to pay attention in Norway to this) however just loses a little time here and there and can't afford to do that.

Jari-Matti is really fast but is trying too hard, he needs to take it a bit easier and tidy up his driving a lot before he will have a better chance.

StevieWonder
17th February 2009, 01:21
I can´t believe that he can achieve this record, because there are some drivers who will do something against it.
I´m thinking of Mikko and Jari in Greece/Finland/Wales

and if not, there´s just one driver, who can stop Loeb: RautenCrash !

ShiftingGears
17th February 2009, 01:49
I meant in context of WRC, which you basically agree with by saying that Loeb is a bit more amazing than the others :)

Oh and I debate whether Atko, Sordo, Galli, Garde, Duval and PGA are on a par with the others. Atkinson and Duval have just crashed far too often IMO, PGA is unproven and Garde has never cut the mustard. Gigi is the only one that I think might challenge the others at some point but with M-Sport last year he had to alter his style to finish rallies and ended up compromising too much of his speed.

Obviously though all the drivers (and some others too, including Henning) are fantastically talented and better than anyone else out there at the minute (who has the backing), but I think that it is fairly clear that we don't have the stars that were about in the late '90s :)

Since Atkinson got Prevot as a co-driver Atkinson stopped crashing every 10 minutes. He had 5 podiums last year in that piece of junk. He'd clearly outpace Sordo. I hope that with a bit of luck he can win a rally this year. He's finally got equipment allowing him to do so.

Gigi has style when he loses lots of speed getting the car sideways, but when it comes to being fast I don't think he's got it.

Helstar
17th February 2009, 04:18
Since Atkinson got Prevot as a co-driver Atkinson stopped crashing every 10 minutes. He had 5 podiums last year in that piece of junk. He'd clearly outpace Sordo. I hope that with a bit of luck he can win a rally this year. He's finally got equipment allowing him to do so.

Well, actually if you see the last two rallies (GB 2008 and Ireland 2009) ... the rate is always quite high ^^

And another news for you: he doesn't have equipment anymore :\

Gigi has style when he loses lots of speed getting the car sideways, but when it comes to being fast I don't think he's got it.
Give him a works seat (hints amongs all the things: to obtain a lot of testing and a full spec-car that doesn't broke up here and there, etc.), then we talk about that again.

A.F.F.
17th February 2009, 07:46

Gigi hasn't been sideways since he wento to Ford. Somewhat a dreamdeal from a fan point of view turned out to be one of the most boring driving :down: All because "he wanted to learn the car".

Don't say you guys don't remember.

urabus-denoS2000
17th February 2009, 08:11

OK then I get the point :D

And about Atko,Sordo,Garde and PGA: I just named the drivers who had payed seats last year ;)

ShiftingGears
17th February 2009, 09:09
I didn't said Citroën's domination will harm their image. But if the WRC gets boring, the public interest towards the WRC (which they rule) is getting down. And this won't be in their best advantage. I bet they wouldn't mind to win all rallies, but they will not let Loeb do the winning alone. It would be refreshing to let Sordo and/or Ogier to get their stake of success too.

I don't think the WRC's image would be harmed more than it is now if Loeb won every single event. Depends how he won.

Say, for instance, a tennis player wins all four grand slams in a year. If theres two five-hour matches he/she endures to achieve this, it will still be great for the sport. I just hope several people can actually challenge for wins, besides the Ford drivers.

swordsman
17th February 2009, 09:29
OK then I get the point :D

And about Atko,Sordo,Garde and PGA: I just named the drivers who had payed seats last year ;)

Actually PG didn't pay last year from what I know...

urabus-denoS2000
17th February 2009, 10:09
Actually PG didn't pay last year from what I know...

He WAS payed (just like the other drivers I mentioned) ;)

Brother John
17th February 2009, 11:25
Yes he can, but will it happen?
Nobody know that at this moment and many do not want to see this happening. :p :

Psycho!
17th February 2009, 19:06
mainly were Ford will use tactics.

What you will say if Loeb has a "problem" in the first day in Cyprus??Also remember what he did in NZ last year.... :dozey:

Nenukknak
17th February 2009, 21:28
He can and he will, he's the greatest of all time. If Ford boys can't even beat him on snow/ice anymore, they're not going to beat him anywhere.

Loeb 12/12 and then he will retire from WRC.

J4MIE
17th February 2009, 21:35
What you will say if Loeb has a "problem" in the first day in Cyprus??Also remember what he did in NZ last year.... :dozey:

As he is first on the road it doesn't matter what he does, Mikko will always be behind and will be able to react accordingly.

tmx
18th February 2009, 04:50
Loeb 12/12 and then he will retire from WRC.

If he does win all of them, not only Loeb will retire from WRC, but the WRC will retired it self as well.