PDA

View Full Version : Patch to reduce gravity in CMR2

RALLY-boy
11th February 2009, 15:34
There is a patch that reduces gravity in CMR2
One of my pilots asked me if its allowed to use it in the IRC?
tannat?

OLCA TEAM news:Argentin driver German confirms entrance in OLCA TEAM, mean while OLCA TEAM waits for the confirmation of the 5º pilot.

52Paddy
11th February 2009, 20:09
Just curious, what effect does this reduced gravity patch have?

Does it make it more liable to go airborne over bumps or is it an extreme scenario of hovering about in the air during the stage?

RALLY-boy
11th February 2009, 22:00
humn..this patch when you drive..the car don't slip ways o the road to much..the car stays on the road....i will put here the patch when i have it

jso1985
11th February 2009, 22:09
Taking count the CMR2 IRC is based on the CMR2 WRC, as organizer of the later(your team is invited there too!) I can say it's illegal.

No cheats or patches that affect the performance of the cars are allowed.

RALLY-boy
11th February 2009, 22:21
Jos13....if i enter WRC it will be with this focus http://cmr2rali.blogspot.com as RED BULL TEAM.....so if it is illegal on wrc it is illegal on IRC.....

OLCA TEAM is completed, only 4 drivers will drive 4 Peugeot's S2000....see you guys in next rally :)

Good luck to all

jso1985
11th February 2009, 22:45
Sure! you're welcome to use any WRC car!(any skin as long it's just a skin)

lcd
19th March 2009, 06:22
humn..this patch when you drive..the car don't slip ways o the road to much..the car stays on the road....i will put here the patch when i have it

This patch would be awesome... :eek: Just what cmr2 needs to be 100% realistic;agree that cars slip tooooo much! Hurry up please!!!!!