11th February 2009, 13:25
World Rally Radio on air for the four days:-
Thursday: 1945
Friday: 0845
Saturday: 0730
Sunday: 0715

cosmicpanda
11th February 2009, 13:31
Wow! It's almost as good as Monte Carlo!

6.67 km - how are they showing it? Actually, it could be good if they use live onboards like at Monte.

tolis
11th February 2009, 13:53
Will they show live stages, or only videos after those 3 stages?

JFL
11th February 2009, 14:15
I dont think its live! But a lot of videos!..

urabus-denoS2000
11th February 2009, 14:24
Excellent!

rallyfan321
11th February 2009, 14:41
Will they show live stages, or only videos after those 3 stages?

they will be streamed shortly after each stage finishes. The videos will then be available on demand in the WRC TV section of wrc.com to watch again whenever you feel like it.

pettersolberg29
11th February 2009, 17:13
Everything seems to be going well in the WRC at the moment - the good website, Petter returning, a REAL snow rally!
Long may it continue!

bluuford
11th February 2009, 22:24
By the way.. I was watching IRC videos and I saw that FIA WRC media truck was also presented. So, I think that half of the technical stuff is already in place. And I hope that the future is that we have two good rally series and they are getting better and better by trying to beat each other. It is the only way to do things better.

Motorsportfun
11th February 2009, 23:11
By the way.. I was watching IRC videos and I saw that FIA WRC media truck was also presented. So, I think that half of the technical stuff is already in place. And I hope that the future is that we have two good rally series and they are getting better and better by trying to beat each other. It is the only way to do things better.

I have to quote you! :cool:

Leon
13th February 2009, 10:38
HELP NEEDED

WRC.com videos does' t work. When you press play it keeps stoping it. I am not a computer expert so if anyone can help i would appreciate it

swordsman
13th February 2009, 11:08
HELP NEEDED

WRC.com videos does' t work. When you press play it keeps stoping it. I am not a computer expert so if anyone can help i would appreciate it

Help needed! WRC.com is a site and they can't even broadcast radio - and absolutely not live video. The results pages crash 50% of the time and everything sucks. New online promotor, anyone?

Sorry for the irony, but I'm so tired of WRC.com.

mjh
13th February 2009, 12:21
HELP NEEDED

Sounds like your connection speed is a little slow, so it's not keeping pace with the data streaming from the website. Do you have broadband?

wrc_flipper
13th February 2009, 12:38
Help needed! WRC.com is a site and they can't even broadcast radio - and absolutely not live video. The results pages crash 50% of the time and everything sucks. New online promotor, anyone?

Sorry for the irony, but I'm so tired of WRC.com.

Think its your pc or internet connection. Been listening all morning no problems and videos work fine for me!

Nothing like blaming Henry Ford when your Lada don't work ;)

Leon
13th February 2009, 17:26
thank you all. it is broadband connection and quite fast i think...but, still I cannot make it work as it use to do, during rally ireland.

RS
13th February 2009, 19:41
The WRC.com videos work for me when I play them from work but not from my home computer, even though my home computer is of a better spec, so I think it's down to the connection speed.

I have had WRC.com crash on me a few times though, and I think it's a little unprofessional for the official series website to carry so many ads :rolleyes:

steve_spackman
14th February 2009, 03:49
HELP NEEDED

i can hear the videos, but cant watch them..all i see is a white blank page where the vids should be

crazy
14th February 2009, 06:41
i can hear the videos, but cant watch them..all i see is a white blank page where the vids should be
Same problem here it was working fine yesterday with firefox. They must have changed something. In the mean time you can use IE to watch the vids.

steve_spackman
14th February 2009, 16:47
Same problem here it was working fine yesterday with firefox. They must have changed something. In the mean time you can use IE to watch the vids.

thanks for letting me know... :)

Leon
15th February 2009, 09:01
sunday...still unable to watch. but thanks to youtube I can watch something at least