PDA

View Full Version : Nicky Grist opening our club

wsscc
8th February 2009, 19:38
Hi everyone, new on here so excuse any mistakes.
We own a scalextric club in Wolverhampton,West Midlands, we have just moved to new venue,we are avery successfull club and compete all over the UK. We reguarly hold big meetings and have entrants consistently visiting from as far a field as USA,Belgium,Greece,France and Canada.We are having a GRAND OPENING on February 21st 2009, and we have secured the services of NICKY GRIST to do this for us.If anyone would be interested in coming along to our opening you will be made most welcome,Nicky will be there for the day and will be signing autographs.For more details please visit our website,and pass the message on to other people who may be interested. Many thanks for taking time to read my post.

Azumanga Davo
9th February 2009, 04:45
We own a scalextric club in Wolverhampton,West Midlands, we have just moved to new venue,we are avery successfull club and compete all over the UK. We reguarly hold big meetings and have entrants consistently visiting from as far a field as USA,Belgium,Greece,France and Canada.We are having a GRAND OPENING on February 21st 2009, and we have secured the services of NICKY GRIST to do this for us.If anyone would be interested in coming along to our opening you will be made most welcome,Nicky will be there for the day and will be signing autographs.For more details please visit our website,and pass the message on to other people who may be interested. Many thanks for taking time to read my post.

Sounds like a great day. Hope it's a success. :)

pino
9th February 2009, 04:57

I am glad for you Guys and wish you all the best, however websites adverts is not allowed in here, you can put a link in your signature though ;)

GridGirl
9th February 2009, 08:30
Why would anyone want to go to Wolverhampton? :p Good luck with your grand opening. :)