PDA

View Full Version : Footy player knocks team mate down then kicks him in the balls

Valve Bounce
6th February 2009, 08:20
During a practice match, Carlton player knocks his team mate down, then kicks him in the balls. http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/video/0,,AFL%20News_10908,00.html

Daniel
6th February 2009, 08:35
Better link :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUnqjQRn9D0

Naughty naughty.....

millencolin
6th February 2009, 08:55
That final kick was a pretty low act! Carlton has been nothing but a mess these past few years, and it takes a lot for me to notice that, being a League boy from brisbane .... But that is just appauling, kicking a person right in the meat and veg while he is down is just low

leopard
6th February 2009, 09:15
They are not teammate, look at the pants, the first one is white, another one is darker. The darker knocked the white one down perfectly. :)

Daniel
6th February 2009, 09:15
They are not teammate, look at the pants, the first one is white, another one is darker. The darker knocked the white one down perfectly. :)
Another gem from Lepslep. They are team mates. I assume it's a practice match hence the different coloured top and shorts.

millencolin
6th February 2009, 09:20
Another gem from Lepslep. They are team mates. I assume it's a practice match hence the different coloured top and shorts.

Yeah Intraclub training match...

leopard
6th February 2009, 09:26
The guy in red, the coach or referee supposedly, was not trying to break the fight. If they are teammate they must be kidding or play for film casting.

However the dark (pants) one I think played for winning role :)

Mark
6th February 2009, 09:32
That's just normal play in Aussie football isn't it? :confused:

ShiftingGears
6th February 2009, 10:01
If they are teammate they must be kidding or play for film casting.

Are you kidding or just incredibly naive?

Anyway, morons populate first class football in this country moreso than any other. Which is unfortunate - I like sportspeople who think.

Valve Bounce
6th February 2009, 10:37
Are you kidding or just incredibly naive?

Anyway, morons populate first class football in this country moreso than any other. Which is unfortunate - I like sportspeople who think.

Oh! for God's sake!! Santanta O'Hailpin is Irish. The other guy is Cameron Cloke - they are team mates in a training match.
It's in the link that I gave.

555-04Q2
6th February 2009, 10:43
Oh! for God's sake!! Santanta O'Hailpin is Irish. The other guy is Cameron Cloke - they are team mates in a training match.

Chill Valve. You are about to burst a valve :p :

Camelopard
6th February 2009, 11:44

leopardsleeping is not australian, his first language is not english, he probably knows nothing about preseason football matches, in fact he probably knows nothing about carlton nor aussie rules (it may suprise you that this may be the case!), but he is entitled to voice HIS opinion as much as you are..... :)

in my opinion of course..... :)

I may just have to report your post to the mods and let them deal with it... :) :) :)

ShiftingGears
6th February 2009, 11:44

That is correct. So?

harsha
6th February 2009, 14:20
almost as funny as the non-existent video of Harbhajan Singh slapping Sreeshanth.... [ :p ]

Firstgear
6th February 2009, 17:57
Isn't that why it's called football?

"Hello foot, meet ball(s)."

Valve Bounce
6th February 2009, 23:03
Isn't that why it's called football?

"Hello foot, meet ball(s)."

:D

Mark in Oshawa
7th February 2009, 08:35
to think a buddy of mine always says "The Aborigines, they are the civilized ones". He see's this...he will be chortling!!!

What gets me is the two of them were fighting and everyone ignored it for a while...until the poor schelp takes one in the goolies.....

That..and all the ignorant comments on the You Tube site for the video. Those guys should be kicked there a few times..

To think people think us Canucks are violent playing hockey.....

Roamy
7th February 2009, 08:39
well you do need some excitement in that boring sport. The cheerleaders should be required to fuch guys in the stands between goals - you could probably get most of the stadium laid

Mark in Oshawa
7th February 2009, 10:52
Fousto...it wasn't soccer you dumb@ss, it was Australian Rules Football. If you think THAT is dull you need to quit taking Quaaludes....

Camelopard
7th February 2009, 11:00
well you do need some excitement in that boring sport. The cheerleaders should be required to fuch guys in the stands between goals - you could probably get most of the stadium laid

Another well researched post by our resident clown also known as fousto......

He thinks that as our flag has the union jack on it, it is part of euroland and

therefore we must play soccer, what a loser! :)

Mark in Oshawa
7th February 2009, 11:04
Another well researched post by our resident clown also known as fousto......

He thinks that as our flag has the union jack on it, it is part of euroland and

therefore we must play soccer, what a loser! :)

You do play soccer down under...but you have to excuse Fousto, he like most Americans see a guy in short pants kicking something and they automatically want a nap figuring a soccer match is breaking out....

Camelopard
7th February 2009, 11:07
You do play soccer down under...but you have to excuse Fousto, he like most Americans see a guy in short pants kicking something and they automatically want a nap figuring a soccer match is breaking out....

Sorry, there is NO excuse for fousto,he has proved it time and time again that he is a clown. :(

Mark in Oshawa
7th February 2009, 11:25
yes..but I find him amusing every now and then....

Camelopard
7th February 2009, 11:32
yes..but I find him amusing every now and then....

Just keep taking YOUR medication and you will be fine.............. (tongue in cheek, added after Mark posted his following reply, I wasn't being serious, honest!) :)

he does get a bit tiresome after a while though........

Your signature obviously means that you have seen my driving.......................

Mark in Oshawa
7th February 2009, 11:33
I said I found him amusing. I didn't say I was taking drugs.....

Even the village drunk is amusing....

leopard
9th February 2009, 02:33
They are not supposed to put their teammate in trouble.

Don't get provoked by the link ... :)

Camelopard which words of mine you can't understand, don't hesitate to ask me directly.

Camelopard
9th February 2009, 04:13
Camelopard which words of mine you can't understand, don't hesitate to ask me directly.

I was defending you, it was others that could not understand what you were trying to say...........

Rollo
9th February 2009, 04:17
Newsflash - this is Australian Rules Football.

Playing rough and giving people a right thumping on the field is part and parcel for the game isn't it? It's what the kiddies want to see. They want to see players like big bad Barry Hall giving someone a decent right fist to someone's jaw
http://www.geocities.com/rollo75/pwn3d.jpg

Peace through violence, harmony through brutality and getting everyone to shut-up and behave just like us or they’ll cop a boot up the date and a fist of fives.
Where else can you find spitting, dacking, wedgies, gouging, groping, pig-rooting, fighting and roughhousing broadcast live on telly in this wide BROWN land, they call Australia?

The guy lying on the ground is obviously some sort of pansy, opera-loving, white-flag merchant. Jack Dyer would be spinning in his grave if he could see this right now and Sam Kekovich would be calling him un-Australian.

Get up you wuss and give him your own brand of fisticuffs, or else go and read Russell "Phone Thrower" Crowe's Book of Feuds if you don't know what to do.

leopard
9th February 2009, 04:23
I was defending you, it was others that could not understand what you were trying to say...........

why would I get offended, just asking :?:

leopard
9th February 2009, 04:26
I didn't see anybody say can not understand my english.

who, which words :?:

Valve Bounce
9th February 2009, 07:46

Playing rough and giving people a right thumping on the field is part and parcel for the game isn't it? It's what the kiddies want to see. They want to see players like big bad Barry Hall giving someone a decent right fist to someone's jaw

Peace through violence, harmony through brutality and getting everyone to shut-up and behave just like us or they’ll cop a boot up the date and a fist of fives.
Where else can you find spitting, dacking, wedgies, gouging, groping, pig-rooting, fighting and roughhousing broadcast live on telly in this wide BROWN land, they call Australia?

The guy lying on the ground is obviously some sort of pansy, opera-loving, white-flag merchant. Jack Dyer would be spinning in his grave if he could see this right now and Sam Kekovich would be calling him un-Australian.

Get up you wuss and give him your own brand of fisticuffs, or else go and read Russell "Phone Thrower" Crowe's Book of Feuds if you don't know what to do.

Rollo!! PLease proceed with a little more moderation. :rolleyes:
I doubt Jack Dyer (Captain Blood) would ever consider kicking someone in the balls when he is down.

millencolin
9th February 2009, 08:24

To be perfectly honest... Besides this irish fella and Barry Hall... AFL isnt exactly famous for fighting. their famous for pushing each other around but not following through with it... thats why this incident and the barry hall incidents are causing a lot of media coverage.

Camelopard
9th February 2009, 10:13
A four week ban for cleaning up your own team mate? that's a bit harsh............

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/02/09/2486657.htm

The AFL has become a bit soft and a big joke............... :)

Really he could have just waited until they were off the field and grabbed his team mate by the throat....... :)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/02/09/2486657.htm

Camelopard
9th February 2009, 21:48
That second link should be pointing to one of these:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2009/02/06/1233423451515.html

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25014312-5001021,00.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/02/06/2483827.htm?section=sport