PDA

View Full Version : Crap Clerks of Course

imull
8th February 2007, 20:31
Thought I would save you the bother of starting the thread sills ;)

Feel free to get it off your chest...............

sills
8th February 2007, 23:02
Thought I would save you the bother of starting the thread sills ;)

Feel free to get it off your chest...............

at least im not afraid to tell all the a** Hol*s the truth im not one of the ar*e lickin people, wait for the big accident I dont want one but its coming.
and never had a problem with clark of courses because they know what there doing. u can go ..............
and dont be such a ar*e Licker how brown is your tounge

sxis
9th February 2007, 14:32
Do you speak English?

MadCat
11th February 2007, 11:41
at least im not afraid to tell all the a** Hol*s the truth im not one of the ar*e lickin people,

Rallying really doesnt need people like you.

If marshals werent there, there wouldnt be a rally for you to moan about.

sills
11th February 2007, 12:47
Rallying really doesnt need people like you.

If marshals werent there, there wouldnt be a rally for you to moan about.

we'll see rallyin is gonna be hit hard someday,tere needs to be far better training for marshals shouldnt be just whoever turns up they should have to go for training, like a driver or co-driver getting a lisence, and its people like you who dont care about the standard of marshalling and are affraid to say it, and dont by the sounds of you it improved shouldnt be near rallies

RallyMarshal
11th February 2007, 16:27
Sills

Cant comment about across the water but in the UK there are around 25-30 rally specific training days / sessions per year - run by the BRMC, Wales Rally GB and others.

Dont you get the fact that for many rallies to run, there arent enough fully trained people out there who are prepared to marshal so novices have to be used.

At the end of the day, I want to see rallying continue and improve its safety which is why Im imvolved as a marshal and organiser (as well as being a competitor at times). However Im realistic enough to know that right now there isnt the quantity of people trained to allow rallies to run with fully licenced and trained marshals so we have to utilise less trained people - these people still give up their time FOC to support rallying though. Im not saying it shouldnt be improved, it should - but how can you possibly do that without new people who are willing to be trained and give up their time freely.

If you want to see rallies continue and/or its safety improve, its people like yourself who need to start giving something back to rallying, rather than just enjoying the show from the sidelines and moaning about it.

As someone once said to me "If youre not part of thr solution, youre probably part of the problem" and I think in this case they were probably right.

Paul..

MadCat
11th February 2007, 17:14
and its people like you who dont care about the standard of marshalling and are affraid to say it, and dont by the sounds of you it improved shouldnt be near rallies

Pardon! Ok, admittedly i have no official training however, from attending rallies since i was knee high and having my dad as a recognised stage commander and safety officer I have picked up and being taught all the necessary safety and marshalling points over the last few years despite only being allowed to sign on for as a marshal for the last 2 years (due to age limit)

I stood outside in the snow, the rain and the wind for 12 hours yesterday marshalling and doing the arrival control at the Wyedean rally. So, if im not bothered by marshalling or the future of rallying then why the hell did i do that!

Yes, there should be more training days but not everyone can attend them. New marshalls should be placed with more experienced marshals however, because of some peoples attitudes (namely inexperienced marshals) more experienced marshals are taking the option of only doing a handful of rallies.

Its pretty obvious you're bothered by the future or rallying and marshals so why dont you become one?

Bazza2541
11th February 2007, 17:28
Hmmmmmmmm, Perhaps this will clear up the confusion in this thread.

Ready.............................

Sills talks a lot of arse!!!

Thank you and Goodnight.

sills
11th February 2007, 19:53
Pardon! Ok, admittedly i have no official training however, from attending rallies since i was knee high and having my dad as a recognised stage commander and safety officer I have picked up and being taught all the necessary safety and marshalling points over the last few years despite only being allowed to sign on for as a marshal for the last 2 years (due to age limit)

I stood outside in the snow, the rain and the wind for 12 hours yesterday marshalling and doing the arrival control at the Wyedean rally. So, if im not bothered by marshalling or the future of rallying then why the hell did i do that!

Yes, there should be more training days but not everyone can attend them. New marshalls should be placed with more experienced marshals however, because of some peoples attitudes (namely inexperienced marshals) more experienced marshals are taking the option of only doing a handful of rallies.

Its pretty obvious you're bothered by the future or rallying and marshals so why dont you become one?

I repect your background in the sport, and when I haave the chance I do marshal a bit, what you just said is a major problem that a group of marshalls at one spot is not much with out experienced marshals to show them the way, if every crew competeing had to supply 2 marshals that were trained, it would make rallying alot easyer or even if it was one I know some rallies the crews have to supply a marshal but would it not e better to have trained marshals supplied by the crews

Bazza shut the F up, I've seen enough close ones of people nearley being killed because of bad marshalling in not saying it happens everywhere and every marshal is bad and I do give time up when I have chance to marshal and the college course im doing actual ran a marshalling course i admit i missed that i was away but ive asked about the organisation of another.

Bazza2541
11th February 2007, 21:33
Face it Sills, you are a good for nothing knocker. You come on here and spread ruin and damnation in every thread you post in.
According to you every driver is crap, every event is crap and everyone working on any event is also crap. Please go away.

sxis
11th February 2007, 23:15
Sills are you a looney ?

sills
12th February 2007, 00:12
Face it Sills, you are a good for nothing knocker. You come on here and spread ruin and damnation in every thread you post in.
According to you every driver is crap, every event is crap and everyone working on any event is also crap. Please go away.

this what im on about the people that dont like the facts put straight at them ignore them,

How many drivers have I said are crap = 2 and didnt say crap said not good enough, how many events have I said are crap = 0, everyone working on an event is crap never once said that so stop twisting words and be quite.

Looney im not looney im the one that can see problems that need to be looked at and changd quickley

leecarter
12th February 2007, 07:11
SILLS what motor club do you belong .......how often do you attend.........how long have you been ........involved in rallying!!!!!

Paul ...aka rallymarshall reply has said it all perhaps you should read it again!!!
it answers your questions

as for Crap C o C's in over 25yrs of competition Not one. There may be some minor mistakes but not to warrant the title CRAP.

sills
12th February 2007, 11:01
SILLS what motor club do you belong .......how often do you attend.........how long have you been ........involved in rallying!!!!!

Paul ...aka rallymarshall reply has said it all perhaps you should read it again!!!
it answers your questions

as for Crap C o C's in over 25yrs of competition Not one. There may be some minor mistakes but not to warrant the title CRAP.

im not at the moment because there are none near the uni that i am attending and therefore cant make meetings, i can only offer services to marshall over the summer holidays its the only chanc i get as ive to work most weekends to stay in uni

i never said anything about cocs being bad so read before you write

MadCat
12th February 2007, 12:03
Sills, find the nearest motor club to your home town. I am a member of North Wales Car Club and I live in Warwick (we did live in wales but then moved) so we are unable to attend meetings at all!

Its all about giving support, if you can only help in the summer then thats fine, the majority of events are during the summer anyway (well they are over here)

imull
12th February 2007, 12:11
Lee you know me well enough to know that I dont think that there are any crap CoC's. You are spotted as being crap long before you get to that level of leadership... I only started this one becasue sills had appeare to miss CoC's off his list of targets

Sills, made the mistake of replying to your pm's before reading on here. I think that Bazza has got it about spot on.

sills
12th February 2007, 12:44
couldnt be arsed keeping this up, cause you aint gonna back down and I def aint gonna back down, or change my mind.
we'll see

Bazza2541
12th February 2007, 20:44
xxx

Hmmmmmmmm, Perhaps this will clear up the confusion in this thread.

Ready.............................

Sills talks a lot of arse!!!

Thank you and Goodnight.

Bazza2541
14th February 2007, 23:10
Private message from Sills.

bazzA YER NOTIN BUT ONE OF THOSE ****ERS WHO DONT LIKE THE TRUTH BEING TOLD YER A UTTER ARSE LIKER WHO MIGHT GIVE A **** BUT THE WAY CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE CARRYING ON RALLYING IS GOING TO BE RUINED i DONT WHAT THAT IVE NOTN AGAINST U BUT I LOVE MOTORSPORT LOOK IF U DONT LIKE WHAT I SAY SORRY BUT SOMEONE HAS TO SAY IT TRUST ME BAKE ME ON THIS OR UR GOIN TO SEE IT...... I DONT WANT TO PISS ANYONE OFF, iM MARSHALLING ON THE WEST SORK RALLY IF I GET BACK FROM WALES. i DONT WANT TO DOG THE SPORT I LOVE IT THATS WHY IT NEEDS TO BE IMPROVED ALL THE ASS HOLES IN THERE PORSCHES THAT DNT HAVE A CLUE NEED KICKING. I DONT MEAN TO BE A KNOCKER BUT THE THINGS IVE SAID ARE TRUE, LOOK I FEAR FOR THE SPORT THATS WHY I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN IN A BAD WAY CAN U HONESTLEY SAY I DONT CARE AND BLOCK ME OUT I WOULDNT BE SAY THIS IF I DIDNT CARE
WB

If someone could translate this into English for me I'd appreciate it.

Oh, and Sills, GO AWAY AND SPREAD YOUR POISON SOMEWHERE ELSE.

sxis
15th February 2007, 01:39
Is this guy at uni ? how?

Bazza2541
15th February 2007, 16:32
Anyone ever been to West Sork?

jidoka
15th February 2007, 18:27
This thread is going rapidly downhill

MadCat
15th February 2007, 20:37
It was destined to ...

Bazza2541
15th February 2007, 23:14
It cannot possibly be going downhill. It started right at the bottom, only way down from there is to dig!