PDA

View Full Version : Free TrackPass for Daytona

#6CupFan
8th February 2007, 18:24
Nascar.com is offering free access to thier Trackpass program throughout Speedweeks, including the Daytona 500. Radio broadcast, scanner, pit command and race view are offered, with some races including some of them; the Duels and the 500 offer all.

No registration required.

Thought you might want to know. Might come in handy, especially for the Duels. ;)

luvracin
8th February 2007, 19:10
Cool.

Sparky1329
8th February 2007, 22:46
Just remember to cancel it following Speed weeks if you don't want to continue using it. It's an "opt out" situation.

#6CupFan
9th February 2007, 16:02
Just remember to cancel it following Speed weeks if you don't want to continue using it. It's an "opt out" situation.

Not sure Sparky, I think its a non-registration thing, no personal info needed or credit card. At least that's what it says ;)

You just click the button and the pop up window starts the scanner, pit command, etc...

blakebeatty
12th February 2007, 06:03
i have never tried the online raceday scanner until yesterday, and it was like 45 seconds behind the broadcast. is it always like that?

#6CupFan
13th February 2007, 00:19
i have never tried the online raceday scanner until yesterday, and it was like 45 seconds behind the broadcast. is it always like that?

I used it during the shootout, and it is a few seconds behind the broadcast. I figure it will be throughout speedweeks.

I listen for the inside info on the cars, and comments from the drivers, so the delay doesn't bother me too much. Jr. was a hoot as usual :up: