PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Mille Miglia 2001 rally plates

feresc13
29th January 2009, 10:11
Hello colleagues,

I'm working on a model from Armin Kremer in Rally Mille Miglia 2001, and I need a picture from the rally plate and door's number, it doesn't matter who is the driver, but I would like to be able to see in detail these little parts from the plate

http://www.step2.it/Images/Armin_Kremer_002_640.jpg

Thank you very much for your attention, kindest regards

Jarek Z
29th January 2009, 19:21
I have this rally on DVD, but I'm not sure if the plates are visible. Will have to check it in a few days...

Also there were some photos on Kremer's official website, but I can't find it now...

Jarek Z
29th January 2009, 19:24
Hmmm... after having read your post for the second time I'm not sure... are you looking for a photo of a starting number???

feresc13
29th January 2009, 23:30
Hmmm... after having read your post for the second time I'm not sure... are you looking for a photo of a starting number???

I just want to see in detail but it is said in rally plates and numbers, so it doesn't matter who is driving the car. Thank you very much Jarek

30th January 2009, 08:38
I have just found 1000 Miglia 2001 official program in my archive.
If u still need i can scan plate and send you.

feresc13
30th January 2009, 12:47
I have just found 1000 Miglia 2001 official program in my archive.
If u still need i can scan plate and send you.

Yes, please!! That's very kind from you, I really, really thank you your help!!

feresc13
10th March 2009, 17:14
By now, thanks to stezi I have the rally plate.

Anybody has a bigger picture from the door's rally number?

Thank you very much, kindest regards

Jarek Z
10th March 2009, 20:37
I just watched the 1992-2001 ERC History DVD to see if I can find some close shot of the Mille Miglia number plate for you. Unfortunately I didn't find anything in a quality better than the photo that you posted. Sorry!

Can't you find antything in the Internet?

feresc13
15th March 2009, 11:38
I just watched the 1992-2001 ERC History DVD to see if I can find some close shot of the Mille Miglia number plate for you. Unfortunately I didn't find anything in a quality better than the photo that you posted. Sorry!

Can't you find antything in the Internet?

Thank you very much Jarek for your time!

Unfortunately not, I had a look on italian driver's websites and I didn't found anything good enough to see in detail what's on door's rally number.

And the Rally website hasn't any gallery :(