PDA

View Full Version : Mexican US merger..now known as Mexicarna

steve_spackman
22nd January 2009, 22:42
i saw on an newsite today that the US and Mexico are to merge within the next 2 years and that the Mexican president is to become the vice president under Obama

this has come about due to the amount of mexicans who reside in the US and that most americans eat mexican food and have let mexican traditions become part of the way of life for US families.

Tomi
22nd January 2009, 22:48
Actually it would be a good idea, the civilian dorks that now are monitoring the border could sleep good a few nights, that might help to bring them back to reality.

gloomyDAY
22nd January 2009, 22:49
It's plausible but highly unlikely.

NAFTA was created to overcome economic obstacles.
That treaty was taken too far and I think my American friends will agree.

Another step in this direction and Americans will flip.

Actually it would be a good idea, the civilian dorks that now are monitoring the border could sleep good a few nights, that might help to bring them back to reality.America losing its sovereignty? No, no thank you.

Drew
23rd January 2009, 00:15
What they should do is sign a deal with the Mexican government to allow the USA to "invade". When infact all it is is Fox news showing constant pictures of tanks driving down a dusty road bombing the crap out of abondonded towns. Everybody wins, Mexicans get richer, America gets bigger and shows its neighbours and enemies it means business and I get cheaper tequila (or something like that)

Jag_Warrior
23rd January 2009, 00:55
i saw on an newsite today that the US and Mexico are to merge within the next 2 years and that the Mexican president is to become the vice president under Obama

this has come about due to the amount of mexicans who reside in the US and that most americans eat mexican food and have let mexican traditions become part of the way of life for US families.

Get some help.

Lithium might be a good place to start.

steve_spackman
23rd January 2009, 01:13
Get some help.

ah yes thats rich coming from you my friend..it seems to be the case you a and a couple of others think you have the right to speak what you want, yet others are unable to say what they feel to you...

double standards...i think so

dont dish it out if you cant take it..

gloomyDAY
23rd January 2009, 01:44
I thought about this for a while:

1) Mexico could be the trading hub for North America.

2) The need for borders would be obsolete.

3) Instead of using different passports, everyone can use an ID card.

America would have to take a severe hit (monetarily) and suffer insurmountable losses. I just don't think it's in anyone's interest to have 2-3 nations under the same seal.

Jag_Warrior
23rd January 2009, 02:37
ah yes thats rich coming from you my friend..it seems to be the case you a and a couple of others think you have the right to speak what you want, yet others are unable to say what they feel to you...

double standards...i think so

dont dish it out if you cant take it..

Not at all. The day that I post something as utterly retarded as what you posted, please, please, please tell me to get some help too. I've not once told you what to post. I just make fun of you when it's something goofy or stupid... like this. But you can post as much rubbish as you like. It's your name going on the post, not mine, Sport.

A merger between the U.S. and Mexico, and the Mexican President will become our Vice President?! Riiiiiiiiight... :rolleyes: Either that's a lame attempt at humor or yeah, you need medication!

Easy Drifter
23rd January 2009, 02:44
Whatever Steve is smoking is really good stuff. :s mokin:
Oh, by the way what news site Steve?
Pie in de Sky?

leopard
23rd January 2009, 03:01
Mostly American might not feel comfort with a lot of Mexican among them, they may prefer avoid the idea of Mexican to be merging with. If this happens Mexican will take control relatively easy, this is frightening...

Camelopard
23rd January 2009, 03:39
Get some help.

It's no different to the absolute crap that fousto posts, haven't noticed you telling him he needs medication........

anthonyvop
23rd January 2009, 03:42
I am waiting for the name of the newsite he got that idea from. it should be a hoot.

Camelopard
23rd January 2009, 03:45
I am waiting for the name of the newsite he got that idea from. it should be a hoot.

I'm still waiting to see you in a uniform vop........ or didn't you actually serve after all?

anthonyvop
23rd January 2009, 03:48
I'm still waiting to see you in a uniform vop........ or didn't you actually serve after all?
As i have stated before I have serve my country.
I never said I served in a uniform.

Camelopard
23rd January 2009, 03:52
As i have stated before I have serve my country.
I never said I served in a uniform.

Yeah but vop, SERVING burgers doesn't count...........

Jag_Warrior
23rd January 2009, 03:53
It's no different to the absolute crap that fousto posts, haven't noticed you telling him he needs medication........

I haven't had that much interaction with Fousto over the years. For one thing, Fousto may have attacked others here, but he's never gone out of his way to insult me, as Mr. Spackman has. I can agree and disagree with anyone and everyone. And I certainly try not to be nasty in the process. But once someone thows s### in my direction, it's on like Donkey Kong, baby!And that is where Spackman is in my book. He gets no slack from me.

Camelopard
23rd January 2009, 03:57
I haven't had that much interaction with Fousto over the years. For one thing, Fousto may have attacked others here, but he's never gone out of his way to insult me, as Mr. Spackman has. I can agree and disagree with anyone and everyone. And I certainly try not to be nasty in the process. But once someone thows s### in my direction, it's on like Donkey Kong, baby!And that is where Spackman is in my book. He gets no slack from me.

Please tell me how Steve has attacked 'you'? Again as I have said before have you ever thought that he may be trying to be funny?

Don't you find all this anti islamic stuff a little over the top or do you actually agree with fousto?

Jag_Warrior
23rd January 2009, 04:03

My guess is it's the same site he gets some of his "stats" from: IMadeItUp.com

Did you know that 30% of the American population lives in poverty? Bet ya didn't know that, did ya? Bet ya didn't know that the Constitution and Bill of Rights no longer apply to U.S. citizens? Did you know that once elected, the President can do anything he wants for 4 years? I learned all these factoids from our lil buddy here. See, that's how this "merger" with Mexico is going to take place. Caesar Obama will declare it, and so it shall be.

So says Obama, so say we all! :rolleyes:

Jag_Warrior
23rd January 2009, 04:24
Please tell me how Steve has attacked 'you'? Again as I have said before have you ever thought that he may be trying to be funny?

Referring to me as an example of American ignorance didn't win him any brownie points. As a matter of fact, my interactions with him had been rather reasonable up to that point. But if that was his idea of being funny, I suggest he work harder on his comedy routine. I have a rather broad and sarcastic sense of humor, but it ain't that wide.

Don't you find all this anti islamic stuff a little over the top or do you actually agree with fousto?

Because I have always opposed radical Zionists (whether they're Jewish or not), it's more common that people try to play the anti-Semite card against me. But I'm not pro Muslim or pro Jewish - and I'm not anti either one either. Personally, I think the U.S. does too much for Israel. And those who only see the current global "battle of religions" as just the fault of the (average) Muslims are, in my opinion, only seeing one side of the issue - but they certainly have their own issues to clean up. The radicals on both sides (as well as the neocons and far right Evangelicals in the U.S.) are THE problem, as far as I'm concerned. I'd say that the average Muslim, average Jew and average Christian could probably get along relatively well.

Again, I haven't had that much interaction with Fousto. But I take it that he doesn't see it that way? Then I guess we would disagree. It would just be a question of how we would go about disagreeing with each other. Mr. Jan Yeo and I do not agree on gun control. We eventually agreed to disagree. But I think he's a fine fellow. Mark in Oshawa and I do not agree on Obama or Sarah Palin. I've "known" Mark for years. We can agree to disagree and all is well. But I have a great deal of respect for Mark's opinion, even when we do not agree.

Roamy
23rd January 2009, 07:47

I am on medication Green Chili from Hatch New Mexico. Now this would even clean you up cameltoe :p

555-04Q2
23rd January 2009, 12:21
My guess is it's the same site he gets some of his "stats" from: IMadeItUp.com

Did you know that 30% of the American population lives in poverty? Bet ya didn't know that, did ya? Bet ya didn't know that the Constitution and Bill of Rights no longer apply to U.S. citizens? Did you know that once elected, the President can do anything he wants for 4 years? I learned all these factoids from our lil buddy here. See, that's how this "merger" with Mexico is going to take place. Caesar Obama will declare it, and so it shall be.

So says Obama, so say we all! :rolleyes:

http://www.usccb.org/cchd/povertyusa/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States

Makes for sad reading. Up to 40% will live under the poverty line in the USA at some stage.

anthonyvop
23rd January 2009, 14:53
http://www.usccb.org/cchd/povertyusa/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States

Makes for sad reading. Up to 40% will live under the poverty line in the USA at some stage.
Wow!

The Catholic Church and Wikipedia!
Who can question those sources?

steve_spackman
23rd January 2009, 14:55

the problem we have here is that certain people are taking this way too seriously..
i have no issue with anyone on where they come from or what they believe..
ive been picked at for my views and had a few insults thrown my way, but you dont see crying about it.

seems to be the case of one rule for a few people and another rule for others..thats not fair is it boys and girls??

chill out guys, lets get back to having these debates and just take it with a grain of salt..

peace

steve_spackman
23rd January 2009, 15:06

how did i go out of my way to insult you???

Jag_Warrior
23rd January 2009, 15:37
ive been picked at for my views and had a few insults thrown my way, but you dont see crying about it.

http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131312

Roamy
23rd January 2009, 18:36
Even the moderators are going Islam - they closed my thread and let this sh!t run. Maybe I better send him some towels and gold teeth!!

leopard
23rd January 2009, 18:59
the problem we have here is that certain people are taking this way too seriously..
i have no issue with anyone on where they come from or what they believe..

Once we kick the ball it may sometimes hit the wall and bounce back to us. :)

donKey jote
23rd January 2009, 19:05
Even the moderators are going Islam - they closed my thread and let this sh!t run. Maybe I better send him some towels and gold teeth!!

don't forget your buttplugs :laugh: