PDA

View Full Version : Get A Grip!

14th January 2009, 16:08
"According to colleagues who attended the Mugello roll-out of the 2009 car, while drivers Felipe Massa, Michael Schumacher, Luca Badoer and Marc Gene conversed in the paddock, 29-year-old Raikkonen was asleep in a car in the carpark"

http://www.onestopstrategy.com/dailyf1news/nieuw/article/6503-Raikkonen+%27lives+on+another+planet%27+-+boss.html

Garry Walker
14th January 2009, 17:08
Whilst Alonso was designing the new rear wing for Renault, cleaning the toilets and securing finances for 2053.

I am sure the fact he was not interested in chit-chat with Schumacher and others is a crime and he should be fired at once. AT ONCE.

ioan
14th January 2009, 17:25
"According to colleagues who attended the Mugello roll-out of the 2009 car, while drivers Felipe Massa, Michael Schumacher, Luca Badoer and Marc Gene conversed in the paddock, 29-year-old Raikkonen was asleep in a car in the carpark"

http://www.onestopstrategy.com/dailyf1news/nieuw/article/6503-Raikkonen+%27lives+on+another+planet%27+-+boss.html

Well, it's not easy to have a night life and a new car launch the nest morning! ;)

christophulus
14th January 2009, 17:29
I thought Raikkonen was sidelined anyway? Only Massa got to drive the new car so what's the point in him standing around pretending to look interested? As long as he drives the car quicker than last year Ferrari won't care

ioan
14th January 2009, 17:53
Whilst Alonso was designing the new rear wing for Renault, cleaning the toilets and securing finances for 2053.

I am sure the fact he was not interested in chit-chat with Schumacher and others is a crime and he should be fired at once. AT ONCE.

:rolleyes:

Garry Walker
14th January 2009, 17:54

What are you rolling your eyes at, what was wrong with what I said?

BDunnell
14th January 2009, 18:54

:laugh:

I'm very glad that this isn't being taken too seriously by everyone.

gloomyDAY
14th January 2009, 19:08

I am sure the fact he was not interested in chit-chat with Schumacher and others is a crime and he should be fired at once. AT ONCE. :rotflmao:

Yeah, this is why people love Kimi. He's the middle finger of F1.

:rolleyes: When are your eyes going to roll out?

ioan
14th January 2009, 19:37
When are your eyes going to roll out?

Never.

ioan
14th January 2009, 19:38
What are you rolling your eyes at, what was wrong with what I said?

If you are 10 years old than there was nothing wrong, otherwise there are serious problems.

jens
14th January 2009, 19:51

:laugh:

Obviously preconceived conclusions are not worth to be made as the whole context isn't well-known for us. One of the problems here may be that maybe people don't know that "mysterious" person too well, which creates prejudices. Kimi is among those drivers, who I would like to meet the most, because I think then I could understand him more. At the moment I quite don't know, what to make of his deeds.

Garry Walker
14th January 2009, 19:51
If you are 10 years old than there was nothing wrong, otherwise there are serious problems.

What are the serious problems? That he did not want to have a meaningless chat with Schumacher, Massa and others? He is not there to make friends.

The only problem (for you and tamburello, anyway) the here is that it was Kimi, who did that.

BDunnell
14th January 2009, 19:58
What are the serious problems? That he did not want to have a meaningless chat with Schumacher, Massa and others? He is not there to make friends.

The only problem (for you and tamburello, anyway) the here is that it was Kimi, who did that.

To be fair, I don't think tamburello expresses an opinion on the matter either way.

Garry Walker
14th January 2009, 19:59
To be fair, I don't think tamburello expresses an opinion on the matter either way.
Tamburello has expressed his opinions more than enough times on Raikkonen, mostly in the way that a 9 year old child would find silly.

BDunnell
14th January 2009, 20:02
Tamburello has expressed his opinions more than enough times on Raikkonen, mostly in the way that a 9 year old child would find silly.

On this thread, he doesn't, as far as I can see.

ioan
14th January 2009, 20:17
Well, Garry just remembered today about the existence of this forum so he came back to have some of his usual fun.

Garry Walker
14th January 2009, 20:21
Well, Garry just remembered today about the existence of this forum so he came back to have some of his usual fun.
:rotflmao:

Sorry I don`t have time or desire to post here every day, but if you are a good boy, I will make sure to start posting more from now on :D .
Again, my apologizes.

SGWilko
14th January 2009, 20:25
Is this the pre-school thread?

Tamb posts a fairly innocuous quote, and it sends the rest of you into virtual appaplexy (sic). You lot really cheer me up sometimes, you really do!!!

ioan
14th January 2009, 20:26
:rotflmao:

Sorry I don`t have time or desire to post here every day, but if you are a good boy, I will make sure to start posting more from now on :D .
Again, my apologizes.

jens
14th January 2009, 20:28
Sorry for the OT remark, but I have to say that one of the most enjoyable things at MSF for me is when Garry Walker and ioan are emotionally debating in the same thread simultaneously. Two forceful personalities with very clear and unflappable opinions are having a go! :)