PDA

View Full Version : Wrc Rumours 2009.

Brother John
12th January 2009, 11:53
Here can you tell rumours and also your own dreams. :p :

J.Lindstroem
12th January 2009, 11:54
you are not funny, i hope you know this.

cali
12th January 2009, 12:42
http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128975

Sorry Brother, you are not funny or even hilarious

J4MIE
12th January 2009, 14:18
Here can you tell rumours and also your own dreams.

Ok, well the other night I had a very strange dream. I was driving along the road past my village in my mum's old Saxo (damn I loved that car! :bigcry: ) when suddenly someone was driving on the wrong side of the road straight towards me :eek: So rather than drive into the field on the left hand side and risk scratching the car, I went the other side where there was a saxo-sized space between both cars coming the other way... I got through that and then I suddenly panicked and jammed the brakes on and did a perfect 360 degree spin. Then I started worrying that I was going to be too late to the shop in town to buy some fresh milk.

What does that mean, dear BJ? :\

J.Lindstroem
12th January 2009, 14:31
Ok, well the other night I had a very strange dream. I was driving along the road past my village in my mum's old Saxo (damn I loved that car! :bigcry: ) when suddenly someone was driving on the wrong side of the road straight towards me :eek: So rather than drive into the field on the left hand side and risk scratching the car, I went the other side where there was a saxo-sized space between both cars coming the other way... I got through that and then I suddenly panicked and jammed the brakes on and did a perfect 360 degree spin. Then I started worrying that I was going to be too late to the shop in town to buy some fresh milk.

it means that you should take a glass of milk right now, because you really like it!

J4MIE
12th January 2009, 16:53
Genius!! I think that sounds like a great idea.

I should really be a Scandinavian afterall ;)

A.F.F.
12th January 2009, 17:31

Aaaaha !!! I knew you were a Citroen fan deep inside.

J4MIE
12th January 2009, 21:14
Aaaaha !!! I knew you were a Citroen fan deep inside.

Isn't everyone? ;)

A.F.F.
12th January 2009, 21:23
Isn't everyone? ;)

No mate, not everyone.

Some of us are fans of Skoda :hot: :hot: :bounce:

jiipee64
13th January 2009, 06:49
>>Aaaaha !!! I knew you were a Citroen fan deep inside.

In Finland if You buy a BMW You get one Citroen for free...

http://www.mega-auto.fi/images/stories/Ilmoitukset/ess0701.pdf

Tom206wrc
13th January 2009, 08:12
Crisis situation :crazy:

And the BMW is gasoline while the Citroën is diesel :p :