PDA

View Full Version : September meeting question

Al_Green
7th February 2007, 15:44
Possibly one for Duane if he's around...

Has there been any change to the date of the final round for the SCSA & Pickups? I know it's listed as Sept 15/16 as part of the Motorfest 07 weekend, but we've just been informed that BRSCC marshals aren't required for this meeting??? I know that Incarace/Spedeworth looked after the short stuff last year, but don't know whats happening this year now.

Or have the dates been moved to join the F3/GT weekend / AN Other weekend?

Any info appreciated from someone in the know. :)

Al.

pickup
7th February 2007, 19:19
We have't been informed of any changes from the pickup office and were on the phone to them yesterday so not to sure what's going on there.

Chigley
7th February 2007, 19:34
Al, as its only the oval that is being used, maybe BRSCC have got sufficient volunteers to man the oval already?

deadsquirrel
7th February 2007, 21:03
Al, as its only the oval that is being used, maybe BRSCC have got sufficient volunteers to man the oval already?
No!
I have seen confirmation email tonight, oval will run as we did it last year at Ovalfest, manning levelwise.

Hope this clears up any confusion and puts people's minds at rest.

Duane
7th February 2007, 22:59
Well the september weekend (Motofest sounds so bad) is our last BRSCC race weekend of the 2007 Championship,the date has not been changed, we are also currently evaluating some non championship races during and after the season.

other than that i know nothing of marshalling details, i normally find out about them on here!!!!

Hope that helps

Al_Green
8th February 2007, 03:19
Cheers guys, I'll get back to BRSCC Mids CM for clarification of what the letter that got sent out today meant.

Al.

roys1
8th February 2007, 17:25
Cheers guys, I'll get back to BRSCC Mids CM for clarification of what the letter that got sent out today meant.

Hi Guys... I think you will find that BRSCC oval observers & Start crew will be required as last year...the reason it said no marshals is the fact there is not any infield circuit activity...
Hope that helps

Yours Roy

Dave17
8th February 2007, 21:00

Al.

And what letter is this Al, pray tell?

Al_Green
8th February 2007, 21:53
Updated dates list from brscc mids.

Al.