PDA

View Full Version : Caroline Kennedy--what a JOKE!!!

markabilly
10th January 2009, 16:33
What is soooo funny is how all the dems and libes jumped all over Palin right from the start......this week listened to a couple of interviews of Carolina Kennedy.....now that was a hoot!!!!!

There all the evidence one needs of the fact of liberal hero worship groupies making up the press, as not one of them have come forth and said anything really negative about her. If her moma was this dumb, no wonder pop got away with playing and laying while he was still alive.........
Just listen to her when you get the chance:

"Could you explain your voting record?"

"Well, oh...uh err, it, you....know,....was like....you know, not being err..uh... attentive, like, well you know, it is like I will be doing err..... soo, you know...uhh...."

"why do you want to be senator?"

"that is a good...uh question, that err..uh..I have..oh.... some thinking on...that I might....err think I err could do you know like good....so that is why you like know, that is like why......." :rotflmao:

If the ability to speak coherently and comunicate clearly is a key requirement to providing leadership, she will, err, like...oh err may...be I think you know she would be doing this..you know er uh ...where is SNL....

donKey jote
10th January 2009, 18:05
Is this a story? Has she been nominated vice-president to Obama? :laugh: :dozey:

Mark in Oshawa
10th January 2009, 18:08
Markabilly...even if Tina Fey was a dead ringer for Caroline SNL wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole.

She is a Kennedy..and a Democrat. The mainstream media and the entertainment industry will not touch here. And to think America rebelled to get ride of the monarchy and then they have created it with the Kennedy family.

Caroline makes Sarah Palin look like a genius...

Mark in Oshawa
10th January 2009, 18:10
Is this a story? Has she been nominated vice-president to Obama? :laugh: :dozey:

She wants to be US Senator for the state of NY replacing Hillary who is now going to be Obama's Sec. of State.

Caroline isn't smart enough to find the ladies washroom if you go by what interviews she has given....

I doubt she is that dumb..but she is plenty dumb enough that the Governor of NY can appoint someone else until the next Senatorial election for that seat....

donKey jote
10th January 2009, 18:19
So she's dumb, inarticulate, belongs to a powerful family...
where's Eki ? :laugh:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_166.gif