PDA

View Full Version : Stalkers

Hazell B
7th January 2009, 18:54
Which star has had the most potty stalker?

Just seen on the TV news that Martin Shaw had some pensioner following him about, hiding in ditches and so on, and she's been in court today. Didn't somebody else have a stalker commit suicide outside their home recently? It beggars belief :crazy:

Whilst out shopping with a friend (who shall remain nameless as he's a member of this forum :p : ) recently a shop assistant thought he was my partner and he said no, just my stalker. He then went on to say it meant his life's not his own any more ... which made me wonder why somebody would give up their own life to follow a person they don't know. Can't be much fun valuing your own life so little that you follow another human about day and night :(

LeonBrooke
8th January 2009, 08:53
I don't get it. If it's someone you don't know, that's weird. Honestly I don't have a lot of respect for celebrity - I don't think money or fame makes you any more interesting, cool or respectable than anyone else...

Eki
8th January 2009, 14:23
You don't seem to have many stalkers here, Hazell, just LeonBrooke and I.

LeonBrooke
9th January 2009, 01:44
Surely we're enough?

Drew
9th January 2009, 02:01
Stalkers don't come up and talk to you, they stay in the background watching you. Basically everybody who looks at this thread but doesn't post is Hazell's stalker surely?

millencolin
9th January 2009, 02:29
I had a mate of mine (who i'll just call ... Red) who actually had a stalker of his own! it was kinda scary. This crazy girl he met while out on the town one night just kept following him around, waiting outside his house in her car, turning up at the weekends social events just to spy on him, non-stop phone calls/sms and even breaking into his room.

She also tried to get with us, his mates, so she could be closer to him. One night at a local nightspot, she saw me talking to Red, so she tried to hit on me. Luckily Red told me the situation, so I told her I'd rather watch 'The View' than share a drink with you. It was a very scary situation, the police had to be called in eventually that night to take her away and a restraining order was put into place within the fortnight.

Just goes to show that stalking can happen to everyday people, not just washed up overpaid celebrities

Easy Drifter
9th January 2009, 06:01
Hazell: I would stalk you too but it is hard to do from thousands of miles away. :D

Storm
9th January 2009, 07:38
would you be a remote stalker then?

:erm:

Dave B
9th January 2009, 08:44
Which star has had the most potty stalker?
Holly Willoughby, she just hasn't noticed me yet. :p

Hazell B
9th January 2009, 15:23
Really, I'm not worth stalking.
Although it would give me the chance to spout my favourite line ... "release the hounds!" :p :

Eki
9th January 2009, 19:14
Really, I'm not worth stalking.
Although it would give me the chance to spout my favourite line ... "release the hounds!" :p :
That's sic!