PDA

View Full Version : Who knows more than millionaires?

A.F.F.
6th December 2006, 20:58
Because I do all the time. Every time I watch Who wants to be a millionaire, I tend to know much more than the competitor and I wouldn't even have to help.

But if I would actually be there... I guess I wouldn't know jack :D

schmenke
6th December 2006, 21:03
I once watched some numbnuts use a lifeline on the very first question :rolleyes:

AndySpeed
6th December 2006, 23:03
Because I do all the time. Every time I watch Who wants to be a millionaire, I tend to know much more than the competitor and I wouldn't even have to help.

But if I would actually be there... I guess I wouldn't know jack :D

Get one of the DVD games - they're brilliant :D Especially when you can play them around Christmas time, or as an ice breaker with people you don't know.

Eki
6th December 2006, 23:13
I also usually know more than the competitors, but I've never seen anyone go beyond 10,000 €.

BeansBeansBeans
7th December 2006, 00:05
A knowledge of trivia does not equate to high intelligence. I know a barrister who is fearsomely intelligent, but ask him what Britney Spears does for a living or the Nationality of Arsene Wenger, and you'll get a blank look.

BDunnell
7th December 2006, 00:16
There are indeed plenty of people who get good academic grades, but whose general knowledge (as opposed to trivia) is dreadful. As someone who stores up a lot of crap in his head and then spurts it out in attempts to look more clever than he is, I think this is a pity.

555-04Q2
7th December 2006, 06:49
Everyone is a smarta$$ :p :

It is a lot harder when you are in the studio, with the lights on, a presenter in front of you, an audience, cameras and the prospect of winning a million dollars :s hock:

It is very easy in your comfortable armchair at home, hey :?: ;)

A.F.F.
7th December 2006, 09:19
Everyone is a smarta$$ :p :

It is a lot harder when you are in the studio, with the lights on, a presenter in front of you, an audience, cameras and the prospect of winning a million dollars :s hock:

It is very easy in your comfortable armchair at home, hey :?: ;)

Exactly.

I bet I would face the same destiny than this one guy who failed the very first question and didn't even use the lifelines. :)

555-04Q2
8th December 2006, 07:05
I bet I would face the same destiny than this one guy who failed the very first question and didn't even use the lifelines. :)

Poor guy must have been devastated :( Phone a friend man, phone a friend :p :