PDA

View Full Version : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=es1tGHY7R00&feature=related

SarahFan
15th December 2008, 18:25
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=es1tGHY7R00&feature=related

garyshell
15th December 2008, 19:07
Any particular reason you are bringing up an almost two year old video? This is ancient history.

Gary

SarahFan
15th December 2008, 19:11
your not?

I am!

Just wanted everyone to know

garyshell
15th December 2008, 19:46
your not?

I am!

Just wanted everyone to know

This reply makes no sense. "your not?" What does that mean?

You wanted everyone to know what? That there was an ad campaign, ill conceived at best, almost two years ago. We know. We knew it in March of 2007. Most of us thought it was stupid then. What is the point you are attempting to make by bringing it up again now?

Gary

nanders
15th December 2008, 22:21

You wanted everyone to know what? That there was an ad campaign, ill conceived at best, almost two years ago. We know. We knew it in March of 2007. Most of us thought it was stupid then. What is the point you are attempting to make by bringing it up again now?

Gary

I think he's saying he is Indy and you're not. I'm CART! What do you think about that? :burnout:

garyshell
16th December 2008, 04:44
I think he's saying he is Indy and you're not. I'm CART! What do you think about that? :burnout:

Well if he is Indy, and you are CART then I hereby lay claim to Can-Am! :s mokin:

Gary

SarahFan
16th December 2008, 04:48

wowowowowow.....hold it right there

I never said he wasn't indy....

I asked....'your not?'

SarahFan
16th December 2008, 04:49

Gary

why so touchy gary?

garyshell
16th December 2008, 05:06
why so touchy gary?

Touchy? I am just curious why you chose to trot out a two year old video. And then even more curious at what "your not" means. I still have no clue that you wanted everyone to know.

Gary

SarahFan
16th December 2008, 05:33
I feel like you don't want me to be Indy Gary