PDA

View Full Version : Let's open driver roulette.

A.F.F.
14th December 2008, 23:29
It's always fun, right ? :D

Do you think due the new set of rules, it would be wise for young talents to consentrate on next year and give auditions on stages. There might be more teams with open seats 2010 just waiting to be filled.

Who are those drivers?? And please, don't say Kosti Katajamäki.

Tomi
15th December 2008, 00:04
It's always fun, right ? :D

Do you think due the new set of rules, it would be wise for young talents to consentrate on next year and give auditions on stages. There might be more teams with open seats 2010 just waiting to be filled.

Who are those drivers?? And please, don't say Kosti Katajamäki.

Now is the time to show if ever, but it can be difficult for many drivers to get support because of the economic situation, in general i think its the same guys who has been doing ok sofar, Galli, PG, Duval, Atkinson and maybe a 2-3 top PWRC drivers.

A.F.F.
15th December 2008, 10:22
I was thinking Hänninen-Salo-Rantanen axis.

Tomi
15th December 2008, 22:19
I was thinking Hänninen-Salo-Rantanen axis.

You have big faith in Rantanen, even he did clearly the best result of all first time WRC car drivers this year, I dont belive he has what it takes.

cali
16th December 2008, 08:32
http://www.ralli.net for finnish discussion :p :D

Daniel
16th December 2008, 12:05
Well add Chris and Petter to the list of drivers looking for a job :D

RS
16th December 2008, 14:06
Hey Tomi,

I've changed my mind, maybe Hanninen should stay in his Mitsu N4 for 2009 afterall, he could probably score quite a lot of WRC points in that now.

Tomi
16th December 2008, 14:07
Hey Tomi,

I've changed my mind, maybe Hanninen should stay in his Mitsu N4 for 2009 afterall, he could probably score quite a lot of WRC points in that now.

I agree that would be better, or atleast drive PWRC.

RS
16th December 2008, 14:11
:D Very good.

COD
16th December 2008, 14:51
It seems like Russian roulette nowdays....

Daniel
16th December 2008, 14:52
Hey Tomi,

I hear the PWRC is going to be renamed M3 so they can score points and people can pretend there is a championship going on :p

Tomi
16th December 2008, 15:37
I hear the PWRC is going to be renamed M3 so they can score points and people can pretend there is a championship going on :p

Lol, M2 is funny enough.