PDA

View Full Version : Loeb is the 2008 ROC champ!

gloomyDAY
14th December 2008, 19:39
I really want to see this guy's trophy case.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/72476

F1boat
14th December 2008, 21:10
Good job! He was dominant in the driver's race. Kudos for DC as well.

52Paddy
14th December 2008, 21:23
He's something else! I'm also happy DC got through to the final. Lessens the impact of his Brazilian GP adventure.

Can't say I was happy to see both Irish drivers get knocked out early on. Still, their young and relatively inexperienced at the very top level.

Daniel
14th December 2008, 22:11
I'm so annoyed. I was in London today but due to circumstances couldn't go :(

A.F.F.
14th December 2008, 23:17
I couldn't go due I got circumcised :(

Tomi
14th December 2008, 23:19
I would have gone, if I would have knew it was today :(

Daniel
15th December 2008, 10:36
I couldn't go due I got circumcised :(

I would have gone, if I would have knew it was today :(

Hey don't joke :p It may not be NORF but it's a crapload better than Rally GB!

AndyRAC
15th December 2008, 10:44

And similarly extortianate prices. And they wonder why it wasn't a sell out....

Daniel
15th December 2008, 10:46
And similarly extortianate prices. And they wonder why it wasn't a sell out....
Yeah. Funny thing is they limit the amount of cheaper tickets in the cheaper areas in an attempt to get people to pay more. It just doesn't work :mark:

N.O.T
15th December 2008, 16:39
the show was much better when it was held in Canary islands....This year i didn;t even bother to look for the results.

Tomi
15th December 2008, 22:32

You cant be serious, Rossi and all the other top rally drivers was present.

Daniel
15th December 2008, 22:37
You cant be serious, Rossi and all the other top rally drivers was present.
:rotflmao:

Wilson is considered a top driver here. We had a whole 1 hour show on Sunday night devoted purely to him. I **** you not. The only person more stupid than the people who watched that and thought it made for good viewing is the idiot/s who fun Matty Wilson's round the world drive like NOT's granny and still occasionally crash championship effort :rolleyes:

The thing about the RoC is that it doesn't pretend to be a proper motorsport event. You see lots of talented drivers in different cars driving against each other on a small track. I consider myself lucky to have seen guys like Schumacher and Vettel last year and I didn't have to sell my soul and go to an F1 race ;)

Tomi
15th December 2008, 22:51
The thing about the RoC is that it doesn't pretend to be a proper motorsport event. You see lots of talented drivers in different cars driving against each other on a small track. I consider myself lucky to have seen guys like Schumacher and Vettel last year and I didn't have to sell my soul and go to an F1 race ;)

Actually i looked at it yesterday from eurosport about 2 mins, i tought it was from last year or older, i had no idea it was run yesterday before i read it here on the forum, informative stuff on the forum now and then :)

Daniel
15th December 2008, 22:52
Actually i looked at it yesterday from eurosport about 2 mins, i tought it was from last year or older, i had no idea it was run yesterday before i read it here on the forum, informative stuff on the forum now and then :)
So much like the WRC these days if they didn't keep on changing liveries :(

Tomi
15th December 2008, 22:55
So much like the WRC these days if they didn't keep on changing liveries :(
Dont you know that livery,handbrake turn, and diversity is what rally is about?