PDA

View Full Version : CMR2 Superspecial gearchange glitch

52Paddy
5th December 2008, 12:27
I have a strange problem with CMR2. On the superspecial stages there seems to be a delay between gear changes. When I pull the gear lever to shift up or down, nothing happens. It must be pressed 2 or 3 times before the gear changes, by which times the rev limiter has either maxed out or gotten very low. This doesn't happen all of the time, but about 5 or 6 times during the course of the stage.

And its only a problem with superspecials, all other stages are fine. I'm using a Logitech Driving Force Pro wheel and a PC version of the game. Does anyone else have the same problem? Can anyone offer a solution?

Marcel Haenen
5th December 2008, 13:05
This is not strange at all, it has to do with using manual gears in single rally or championship mode when using a PC (I am not sure about single stage). In time trial mode you will notice the gear changing works perfect.
I have been complaining about this for years, but unfortunately never found a solution...

52Paddy
5th December 2008, 15:23
Ok well at least its normal. Cheers Marcel, I'll just have to make do with it for the mean time.

kabouter
10th December 2008, 21:25
Yep, I've got the same problem. It happens to anyone using manual gearbox on PC :(