PDA

View Full Version : Toca Race driver 3 car setups?

Robinho
5th December 2008, 11:52
can anyone help me out, i'm revisiting TRD 3 on the PS2 and have always played in full pro-sim settings in a career, and have got on ok, normally getting through the champs at a couple of attempts, currently in DTM, but i'm a bit hopeless at the moment - can anyone give me a rough baseline car setup, as the base is not quick enough and i've not got the time to test every change to see which direction to go in - i'm currently lucky to get in the top 10-15 in qually and races

CWR03
1st July 2011, 13:16
I never got far with this game and pulled it out recently to try and get through the challenges. I remembered very quickly why I didn't play it - in World Mode, you get one practice run. You don't get to practice, tune the car and go back and test your settings. Once you start the session you either have to complete all the races or abandon the whole session and start again. In ToCA 2 you could practice the course in time trial mode, but in 3 it's locked until you complete it in World mode. It's so ridiculously frustrating I feel like I've wasted my money.