PDA

View Full Version : 2009: So many questions...

Areez2006
4th December 2008, 18:04
After the 2007 season wrapped, I was only thinking about a handful of issues. First, I was wondering how the cars would handle without traction control. Second, I was wondering if Lewis was going to be able to beat Kimi to the title (Alonso wasn't a factor, and I underestimated Massa). Finally, I wondered if anyone other than Ferrari or McLaren would win a GP. After this wild season, I am anticipating 2009 more than ever for both the good and the bad.

-Will Heikki get a fair shot?
-What will Vettel accomplish in the RedBull Renault?
-What will Ferrari decide to do with their two drivers?
-Will Heidfeld win a GP in 2009?
-Will the cars allow for more passing like they claim?
-Will a new qualifying and points system by put in place?
-Will another team be able to truly challenge Ferrari and McLaren?
-Will Lewis Hamilton be able to retain the title?

philipbain
4th December 2008, 18:49
-Will Heikki get a fair shot? - no
-What will Vettel accomplish in the RedBull Renault? - if the engines are truely equalised then I wouldnt bet against another win
-What will Ferrari decide to do with their two drivers? - favour Kimi, he'll bounce back as the new package favours his driving style, it'll make the package inherantly less understeery
-Will Heidfeld win a GP in 2009? - no
-Will the cars allow for more passing like they claim? - yes, but mostly down to the slick tyres, the aero and KERS may contribute but slicks are the key to good racing
-Will a new qualifying and points system by put in place? - hopefully not, Bernie has truely lost his mind with this "medal" nonesense
-Will another team be able to truly challenge Ferrari and McLaren? - I think it's possible, but I havnt got a clue who it'll be
-Will Lewis Hamilton be able to retain the title? - yes, if McLaren produce a competitive car then Lewis will win out on the balance of the season.

Areez2006
4th December 2008, 19:07
Sorry for the typo error in the thread title...