PDA

View Full Version : poor Lewis that sap

johnny shell
2nd December 2008, 16:27
he bought tickets for his girlfriend for an event that isn't until 2010. His GIRLFRIEND.

everyone knows you don't make plans with a girlfriend that far in advance!

dang that guy must be NEEDY & lonely :D

http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/f1-hamilton-plan-to-jet-into-space/

Allyc85
2nd December 2008, 16:41
Yea im sure he is very lonely.....

johnny shell
2nd December 2008, 16:55
"One can feel most alone when surrounded by people, young grass hopper."

PSfan
2nd December 2008, 17:02
Wow what a thought provoking article... Just imagine if "something" would happen to that spaceship... No more Anthony Hamilton's screen appearance during every race and qualifying and best of all no more Pussycat dolls!!! If things go wrong on that space trip, Lewis may very well be giving the whole world a christmas gift...

Though, how serious can this relationship be if you intend on bringing your girlfriend on what could be a potentially very romantic trip, with your family?

TMorel
3rd December 2008, 00:14
...for an event that isn't until 2010...everyone knows you don't make plans...that far in advance!

Funny, I thought the same thing about a certain couple of drivers contracts too, especially with both Alonso and Vettel on the prowl ;)

Valve Bounce
3rd December 2008, 00:17
he bought tickets for his girlfriend for an event that isn't until 2010. His GIRLFRIEND.

http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/f1-hamilton-plan-to-jet-into-space/

You wanna go into space? Thanks, but no thanks. Let Fonzo try it first - give him the ticket. :p :

Mark
3rd December 2008, 07:54
I've got an event booked with my girlfriend in April 2010 :p

Tazio
3rd December 2008, 09:18

http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/f1-hamilton-plan-to-jet-into-space/ The fact of the matter is, he could hawk those tickets up to about one month before the event,

and probably come out in the black (can I say that) In terms of his investment :dozey:

Or he could just bring a different stink (I mean proper lady) as his companion ;)

ioan
3rd December 2008, 13:16
Wow what a thought provoking article... Just imagine if "something" would happen to that spaceship... No more Anthony Hamilton's screen appearance during every race and qualifying and best of all no more Pussycat dolls!!! If things go wrong on that space trip, Lewis may very well be giving the whole world a christmas gift...

Though, how serious can this relationship be if you intend on bringing your girlfriend on what could be a potentially very romantic trip, with your family?

:D :up:

SGWilko
3rd December 2008, 15:15
I've got an event booked with my girlfriend in April 2010 :p

Having been married for several years now and with two kids, I can confirm that 2010 is the next time the wife and I have sexual relations :D

Knock-on
3rd December 2008, 16:30
Having been married for several years now and with two kids, I can confirm that 2010 is the next time the wife and I have sexual relations :D

Don't worry mate. I'll make sure she doesn't get rusty before then ;)

SGWilko
3rd December 2008, 16:33
Don't worry mate. I'll make sure she doesn't get rusty before then ;)

Rust? Cobwebs more like!! ;)

Knock-on
3rd December 2008, 16:35
Rust? Cobwebs more like!! ;)

Mine would worry she would heal up :laugh:

Mind you, she's not exactly a pussy cat doll. Lovely to me though. :D