PDA

View Full Version : Testing for the Scottish Round

Elgin Man
30th November 2008, 22:02
Does anyone know if any teams/drivers will be testing in Scotland prior to the Scottish Round next year. Yes I know its a bit early but incase they are doing pre-seaon testing.

Cheers Daniel

PLuto
30th November 2008, 22:10
Does anyone know if any teams/drivers will be testing in Scotland prior to the Scottish Round next year. Yes I know its a bit early but incase they are doing pre-seaon testing.

Cheers Daniel

I think you are very early ;)

MJW
1st December 2008, 18:24
I think its inevitable that there will be testing. Any motorsport taken remotely seriously will involve pre event testing. Having said that I dont know if IRC has rules like wrc restricting the number of days testing each year and in which countries teams can test. As was said anove you are way too early in trying to find out. check the calendar and look any time from about 4 weeks before the rally.

Elgin Man
1st December 2008, 20:57
I think its inevitable that there will be testing. Any motorsport taken remotely seriously will involve pre event testing. Having said that I dont know if IRC has rules like wrc restricting the number of days testing each year and in which countries teams can test. As was said anove you are way too early in trying to find out. check the calendar and look any time from about 4 weeks before the rally.

Yea it is a bit early but it was incase they are testing prior to the first event. Same as ''MJW'' wasn't too sure on the rules for testing in the IRC.

J4MIE
5th December 2008, 11:56
I too would be interested in any info ;)