PDA

View Full Version : New server online

28th November 2008, 23:21
We have now switched to new server hardware, which should provide better performance and reliability (dual Opterons, lots of memory and RAID). After fixing a minor problem just now, everything appears to be running OK. However, Mark has not yet had a chance to do his checks so please be patient with any glitches we encounter this weekend. Thanks ...

RaceFanStan
29th November 2008, 04:04
It is working good for me, great job ! http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/thum/ua.gif

pino
29th November 2008, 07:51
Nice job thanks :up:

Donney
29th November 2008, 10:41
It works for me with no glitches whatsoever,. so well done :up:

patnicholls
29th November 2008, 13:13
Looking good so far Tom!

29th November 2008, 22:34
Excellent ... we're just waiting for Mark's final blessing now. :D

Mark
1st December 2008, 09:06
As Tom says there are still a few minor snags to work through, but looks good so far :D

Please remember to thank Tom for his efforts as if it wasn't for him and motorsport.com spending their time and money supporting the forums, we wouldn't be here.

leopard
1st December 2008, 09:49
We have now switched to new server hardware, which should provide better performance and reliability (dual Opterons, lots of memory and RAID). After fixing a minor problem just now, everything appears to be running OK. However, Mark has not yet had a chance to do his checks so please be patient with any glitches we encounter this weekend. Thanks ...
Thanks for the continuous support, we will always be patient for any improvement although we are here restive individuals to wait a year for posting an opinion.