PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of Loeb

sills
5th February 2007, 14:49
I heard that seb is ment to be heading for killarney has anyone ele heard this or know whats happening...????

andyg07
6th February 2007, 11:14
I doubt it.If anything he will head to the circuit.Wit the stages there being alot closer to the 1s in rally Ireland.Also the weather in killarney will be a lot warmer than it will be in nov meaning he will be on a different type of tyre and setup etc

hyundaimike
6th February 2007, 18:27
i read an article a couple of weeks ago about kris meeke and if i remember right it claimed that citroen are supposed to be entering the circuit and maybe donegal with subaru

scooby girl
6th February 2007, 20:58
Loeb wont be doing Killarney as it's on the same weekend as the Argentina Rally. I heard that Loeb is doing the circuit if it goes ahead but the circuit haa yet to get a sponsor. If it's not going ahead Citreon are going to enter 2 cars in to the Donegal Rally and its for deffinite that Solberg is doing Donegal !

quicksilver
6th February 2007, 21:13
Loeb wont be doing Killarney as it's on the same weekend as the Argentina Rally. I heard that Loeb is doing the circuit if it goes ahead but the circuit haa yet to get a sponsor. If it's not going ahead Citreon are going to enter 2 cars in to the Donegal Rally and its for deffinite that Solberg is doing Donegal !
No offence, but have you any proof of this? its just that with all the rumours going around its hard to take what anyone says about who is going where to be true at the moment.

scooby girl
7th February 2007, 09:21
No offence, but have you any proof of this? its just that with all the rumours going around its hard to take what anyone says about who is going where to be true at the moment.

It was announced to everyone who was at the finish ramp on sunday in Galway, and I was also talking to one of the organizers whos over a certain rally in the north at the weekend.

quicksilver
7th February 2007, 14:25

bt52b
8th February 2007, 14:19
MN say the Circuit or Donegal are more likely