PML :laugh:

I've got a stinking cold and it hurts to laugh but it was worth it :D

jas123f1
11th November 2008, 13:55
Not really. Would be quite funny though :D :D

:D :D

Easy Drifter
11th November 2008, 15:20
Late Flush I mean flash. Honda to form partnership with Ferrari.
Back to you Ross.

Allyc85
11th November 2008, 16:09
Not really. Would be quite funny though :D :D

lmao nice one :D

MAX_THRUST
13th November 2008, 12:07
The only connection I saw was a german driver helping a German/English team.

Or was it he was on the wrong tyres.

Like ToroRoso taking penalties for Ferrari drivers mistakes, that's even funnier....

13th November 2008, 13:50
Perhaps Toyota & Mclaren just want to innocently compare stolen plans?

MrJan
13th November 2008, 14:01

Only they weren't stolen were they? Someone at Ferrari had to sell them.

13th November 2008, 16:08
Only they weren't stolen were they? Someone at Ferrari had to sell them.

I think you will find that illegally handing over documents and information is theft.

Scuderia Ferrari Spa certainly did not put them up for sale or give the go ahead for information to end up at either Toyota in the first instance or Mclaren in the second.

If an employee of Ferrari did sell them, they were not his to sell. That is also theft.

MrJan
13th November 2008, 16:22
If an employee of Ferrari did sell them, they were not his to sell. That is also theft.

So Ferrari stole them then? :p : ;)

13th November 2008, 16:26
So Ferrari stole them then? :p : ;)

I hope your'e not Stepney's lawyer, for his sake.

However, if you really believe that Ferrari have to be held responsible for the illegal actions of a rogue employee, would you mind getting me your firms bank account details...oh, and the petty cash tin while you're at it.

But, just to be fair, a word of caution....I think you'll find it wouldn't be your employer who was in the dock if you did.

BDunnell
13th November 2008, 16:39
Nice to see this carrying on in the light-hearted vein in which it started.

13th November 2008, 16:49
Nice to see this carrying on in the light-hearted vein in which it started.

You know, you could have added some humour yourself.

Allyc85
13th November 2008, 16:57
The only connection I saw was a german driver helping a German/English team.

Or was it he was on the wrong tyres.

Like ToroRoso taking penalties for Ferrari drivers mistakes, that's even funnier....

Dont have a sense of humour do you? Get out man...

BDunnell
13th November 2008, 17:00
You know, you could have added some humour yourself.

Fair point!

veeten
13th November 2008, 17:14
no, but it does say that the employer has a very lousy internal protection program.

It's a very questionable moment in a company's lifespan when employees can virtually 'walk out the front door' with designs, schematics, and data because those in charge are either too trusting, or too stupid, to know just who these 'rogue elements' are and exactly what they're up to.
In today's business world, there is no excuse for not having any measures such as this in place.

Age-old saying... " Once is a fluke, twice is coincidence,.. three times is a trend."
If it does happen again, in any way, shape, or form, then the scrutiny will shift directly to them.

MrJan
13th November 2008, 17:15
I hope your'e not Stepney's lawyer, for his sake.

However, if you really believe that Ferrari have to be held responsible for the illegal actions of a rogue employee, would you mind getting me your firms bank account details...oh, and the petty cash tin while you're at it.

But, just to be fair, a word of caution....I think you'll find it wouldn't be your employer who was in the dock if you did.

Bloody hell you take things seriously :D

Employees represent the firm at all times regardless of whether they do what is wanted or not. If a McLaren employee takes a chocolate bar from a shop and is caught then it reflects on the team.

I'm not saying that LdM should be up in front of a judge, just that his team isn't exactly whiter than white in the scandal because of the actions of some of the employees.

Back on topic it would seem that the whole idea isn't quite as ridiculous as I first thought. Just on autosport website and then saw this :eek:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/850502 (http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=autosportqk0.jpg)

veeten
13th November 2008, 17:15
and now back to the comedy, already in progress... :p :

ArrowsFA1
13th November 2008, 19:59
And Renault :p