View Full Version : Toys out of the Pram :)

Knock-on
10th November 2008, 10:57
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/72062

LdM had a bit of a Paddy it seems :laugh:

Oh well, now you know how I felt last year :D

Interesting comments about Kimi, even in jest :confused:

ioan
10th November 2008, 12:34
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/72062

LdM had a bit of a Paddy it seems :laugh:

Oh well, now you know how I felt last year :D

Interesting comments about Kimi, even in jest :confused:

I totally understand him, I almost threw my laptop out through the window, and if I had his financial situation I would have certainly done it.

veeten
10th November 2008, 14:49
channeling Keith Moon, eh Luca?... or maybe Elvis? ;) :laugh:

Chill, dude. You still won the WCC.

Next season, remove all breakables from the imediate vicinity when LdM is watching. :p :

11th November 2008, 10:08
Personally, I know exactly how he felt.

Being beaten by a team who should not have been in F1 after their disgraceful actions in 2007 was bound to hurt.

The one consolation is that we were the first honest team to cross the finishing line.

Mclaren brought the sport into further disrepute this year just by their presence.

They might have won a title, but they are still the same deceitful, dishonest rogues they were last year.

CNR
11th November 2008, 10:44
IF I WAS A Mclaren fan they would be fighting words

:D :D

BUT I AM NOT

Knock-on
11th November 2008, 11:02
IF I WAS A Mclaren fan they would be fighting words

:D :D

BUT I AM NOT

Actually, they're quite funny.

It's quite reassuring to know that it's all done and dusted but some Ferrari fans still get upset.

Quite comforting really :D

11th November 2008, 11:10

It's quite reassuring to know that it's all done and dusted but some Ferrari fans still get upset.

Done and dusted?

Maybe in the legal sense, but don't ever think that the Tifosi will forgive your team for what they did.

Mclaren were, and always will be, untrustworthy, lacking in integrity, dishonest and deceitful.

One drivers title doesn't equal redemption for what they did to the sport.

ShiftingGears
11th November 2008, 11:13
Let's all have a whinge about actions which resulted in just punishment. Just like we were 12 months ago.

Knock-on
11th November 2008, 11:18
Done and dusted?

Maybe in the legal sense, but don't ever think that the Tifosi will forgive your team for what they did.

Mclaren were, and always will be, untrustworthy, lacking in integrity, dishonest and deceitful.

LMFAO :laugh:

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/images/productimages/large/gaviscon_advance_anseed_250ml_6042.jpg

This might quell all that acid and bile ;)

You really need a chill pill mate. You're burning yourself out.

ioan
11th November 2008, 12:04

Some people are just feeling comfortable living with all those lies and dishonesty. :rolleyes:

MAX_THRUST
11th November 2008, 12:09
Ioan You should have thrown yourself out the window not the laptop

MAX_THRUST
11th November 2008, 12:12
Massa was the one playing dodgems this year and gaining points for hitting other cars......great season don't spoil it with your petty little bickering, at the end of the day Masa didn't win and if he had by two points he would have known he got them through bogus paid off stewards and he would never have really felt he fully deserved it. Lewis had to fight 6 dodgey steawards the FIA and 19 drivers as well as retards who spout racist cr*p on the internet.........I'm glad he won just to shut some peole up and at least he earnt it. It was well earned as was Kimis last year.

Knock-on
11th November 2008, 13:07
Some people are just feeling comfortable living with all those lies and dishonesty. :rolleyes:

ioan

I think it childish that people go on and on, getting angry and violent about things that are history.

It's a sport. They cocked up and were punished. Other teams have done the same and got away with it but that doesn't matter. We might just as well start going on about Schumacher taking out Hill and Villneuve or parking his car in qualifying etc.

It's history, let it go. Ferrari are WCC and McLaren have the WDC. Just celebrate that.

Bull On Edge
11th November 2008, 13:13
Heh Heh Heh.

Feel no pain for Ferrari, It would be impossible for me to put into words on a forum my thoughts on that outfit, a little sorry for Massa though who fought a good, competitive, clean championship.

But Lewis did the job. So right up yours LdM and I hope you feel that way for many seasons to come.

MrJan
11th November 2008, 13:21
Done and dusted?

If you are talking about the whole spying thing then you better have a long look in the mirror. Ferrari weren't blameless in the whole incident (someone had to be involved for McLaren to get the info) and I doubt that there is a team on the grid who hasn't been involved in some dodgy business at one point or another.

I would like to say that this is just my opinion before Ioan goes off on one about me not having facts

Back OT. If I were Kimi then I'd be looking for another seat as soon as possible, even in jest the comments by Luca were bang out of order and I wouldn't expect or accept that kind of abuse.

11th November 2008, 13:31

Totally agree.

It's sad that they can so easily wash away the stain of dishonesty.

History, however, will not forget.

BeansBeansBeans
11th November 2008, 13:33
Is this forum exclusively for the Under-5s?

11th November 2008, 13:35

No, they let any scum in.

Knock-on
11th November 2008, 13:37

:laugh:

Yep, I agree. Unfortunately it's been hijacked by some bad losers.

A thread that was started as a lighthearted joke has descended to the point where a member is threatening physical violence by PM.

Very sad and very childish.

I'm out of here to leave it to the kids.

MrJan
11th November 2008, 13:38
Totally agree.

It's sad that they can so easily wash away the stain of dishonesty.

History, however, will not forget.

Wow!!! HOw do you get through the day with such a big chip on your shoulder. McLaren were caught, McLaren were punished, Ferrari were beaten, those are the facts and you may as well accept them because all your bitching and whining on here won't do anything.

Anyone who truly cares about F1 would realise that the sport wouldn't have functioned this year without McLaren because of piddling little grids. I never want to see teams leave the sport, for whatever reason,, because the spectacle just won't be as good.

BeansBeansBeans
11th November 2008, 13:45
No, they let any scum in.

So it seems.

There's a lot of hostility on here and it is the enemy of thoughtful discussion.

tinchote
11th November 2008, 13:46
We might just as well start going on about Schumacher taking out Hill and Villneuve or parking his car in qualifying etc.

It's funny you say it, you've done precisely that in these forums for years.

11th November 2008, 13:51

Thumbs up.

What makes it even more laughable and pathetic is that when he throws the mud, he is engaged with facts and counter-arguments and not just a pathetic childish "Yaboo Sucks" response that he peddles out when the boot is on the other foot.

Pathetic winners are much worse than bad losers.

But, being so in awe of Ron "Integrity" Dennis, tis to be expected.

ioan
11th November 2008, 13:53
Ioan You should have thrown yourself out the window not the laptop

:rolleyes:

ioan
11th November 2008, 14:03
ioan

I think it childish that people go on and on, getting angry and violent about things that are history.

It's a sport. They cocked up and were punished. Other teams have done the same and got away with it but that doesn't matter. We might just as well start going on about Schumacher taking out Hill and Villneuve or parking his car in qualifying etc.

It's history, let it go. Ferrari are WCC and McLaren have the WDC. Just celebrate that.

Once a liar, always a liar!
You should be happy that finally Ron is stepping down and he's taking away a part of the shame he brought on the team last season.
I'm yet to see him apologize for his behavior towards the competition and the fans. He wasn't even man enough to sign that letter last year, Withmatsh did it.

ioan
11th November 2008, 14:06
:laugh:

Yep, I agree. Unfortunately it's been hijacked by some bad losers.

I didn't post anything about being unhappy about Lewis winning the title, or anything negative about him since the end of the last race, so keep the dogs in leash.

ioan
11th November 2008, 14:08
Ferrari were beaten, those are the facts and you may as well accept them because all your bitching and whining on here won't do anything.

But your fact is plain wrong. Nevermind! :rolleyes:

ioan
11th November 2008, 14:09

:up:

MrJan
11th November 2008, 14:30
But your fact is plain wrong. Nevermind! :rolleyes:

In terms of WCC yes but I meant the WDC (probably should have clarified that). To me (and I believe a lot of people) the WCC means jack, it's the driver who people remember most.

Knock-on
11th November 2008, 14:34
Thumbs up.

What makes it even more laughable and pathetic is that when he throws the mud, he is engaged with facts and counter-arguments and not just a pathetic childish "Yaboo Sucks" response that he peddles out when the boot is on the other foot.

Pathetic winners are much worse than bad losers.

But, being so in awe of Ron "Integrity" Dennis, tis to be expected.

Sorry Tamburello, I cannot understand your latest vile PM as it's in Itallian.

Can someone translate?

"La vostra madre ha succhiato il cazzo di dennis e siete un amante di paedo."