PDA

View Full Version : Luca lost Ferrari 2008 Drivers Championship

seppefan
3rd November 2008, 13:32
I strongly believe that if Schumacker was still driving he would be Champion this year ( and last ) I do not wish to take away from Massa who is the moral Champion in my eyes this year but if Luca had not got all steamed up with hiring Kimi and dissing Todt et all then in my book Ferrari would be the Drivers Champions as well.

ValentinoXX
3rd November 2008, 14:51
I strongly believe if Ayrton Senna is still living, MS would not have 7 WDCs

Dave B
3rd November 2008, 14:56
I've just been saying something similar to my dad. I wish we could have seen Hamilton pitted again Schumacher. I wish we could have seen Schumacher against Senna - that would have been one hell of a battle.

But we'll never know, and that's exactly how it should be. You can only judge a season by the drivers on track at the time, not in terms of what may have possibly hapenned in some hypothetical situation.

donKey jote
3rd November 2008, 19:13
Well we saw Alonso vs Schumacher (twice ;) )
had it not been for Alonso it would have been more than 7 :)

and I strongly believe that if Alonso had been in that Ferrari he would be Champion this year :D

samuratt
3rd November 2008, 19:24
Well we saw Alonso vs Schumacher (twice ;) )
had it not been for Alonso it would have been more than 7 :)

and I strongly believe that if Alonso had been in that Ferrari he would be Champion this year :D

They still can fixe that before next seasson starts .... :D ;)

pino
3rd November 2008, 19:30
They still can fixe that before next seasson starts .... :D ;)

You have to wait 1 more year ;)

jso1985
3rd November 2008, 20:43
if I would have been more perseverant with my dad to buy me a kart when I was 11, I would have won this years F1 WDC....

if if if...

Valve Bounce
3rd November 2008, 21:06
And if I had oodles of money and been able to afford a decent Rally car, I would have been champion. :(

nigelred5
3rd November 2008, 23:09
Well, with Schumacher in the car, there would have been NO question at all who was number 1, regardless of how well whoever the number 2 was on the team, but I'm actually glad Filipe was given a chance to show he is a championship caliber driver.