PDA

View Full Version : Formula Ferrari?

NickFalzone
28th October 2008, 15:50
I hope this doesn't happen, and I doubt very much it will (FIA just taking an overly harsh stance now) but lets say it does. Is Formula Ferrari a possibility? And would anyone outside die-hard Ferrari fans watch? IMO it wouldn't be any different from the other 2nd tier spec series, except the equipment is... well, Ferrari. That said, if FIA does go ahead with this, 1st and 2nd tier suddenly do not look that much different.

gloomyDAY
28th October 2008, 16:08
I hope this doesn't happen, and I doubt very much it will (FIA just taking an overly harsh stance now) but lets say it does. Is Formula Ferrari a possibility? And would anyone outside die-hard Ferrari fans watch? IMO it wouldn't be any different from the other 2nd tier spec series, except the equipment is... well, Ferrari. That said, if FIA does go ahead with this, 1st and 2nd tier suddenly do not look that much different.See: A1GP

ioan
28th October 2008, 17:59
I hope this doesn't happen, and I doubt very much it will (FIA just taking an overly harsh stance now) but lets say it does. Is Formula Ferrari a possibility?

No.
Ferrari aren't interested in showing that they can produce a field of race Ferraris.
Ferrari want competition, where they can't prove that they are the best.

Allyc85
28th October 2008, 18:01
Is this some random idea youve thought up or do you have a link showing some probability?

Ranger
29th October 2008, 02:23
See: A1GP

This man is correct!

Knock-on
29th October 2008, 11:18
Problem is that in A1GP, there is a engine supply problem so what a complete Ferrari spec field would be like is anyones guess.