PDA

View Full Version : Currently Running

52Paddy
27th October 2008, 19:00
I'm a bit lost is the mass of threads at the moment. Could someone compile a list of the simulation championships currently running (even if there is only one round remaining?)

tannat
27th October 2008, 19:38
I'm a bit lost is the mass of threads at the moment. Could someone compile a list of the simulation championships currently running (even if there is only one round remaining?)

Well look who's back!!!!

CMR2 WRC Japan and Wales (also counts for last round in CMR2 BRC) remain

A far cry from past years, isn't it Paddy

52Paddy
27th October 2008, 20:30
Wow, things have certainly toned down in the last while. Not buzzing as much as it used to be in the sim section, no?

Anyway, I might hop on board for those two rallies. I'd like to drive the in-game Lancer. Do you know which cars equate to the in-game Lancer?

I'll be using the PS1 version, my PC version doesn't seem to be working any more unfortunately.

(assuming its alright to join of course)

Rat
27th October 2008, 22:01
welcome back Paddy! A Lancer eh?

52Paddy
28th October 2008, 08:39
I like the Lancer despite its size. I think I could put in consistent stage times (not necessarily quick ones though) and have less accidents with this car.

tannat
28th October 2008, 10:07
Wow, things have certainly toned down in the last while. Not buzzing as much as it used to be in the sim section, no?

Anyway, I might hop on board for those two rallies. I'd like to drive the in-game Lancer. Do you know which cars equate to the in-game Lancer?

I'll be using the PS1 version, my PC version doesn't seem to be working any more unfortunately.

(assuming its alright to join of course)

Skinwise? I don't know.

There hasn't been a Mitsu in the ranks for awhile....

NOR
28th October 2008, 11:14
Acc. to JSO Championship rules document - it's simple. Mitsu has only Mitsu skins, no other replacements.

tannat
28th October 2008, 18:14
Acc. to JSO Championship rules document - it's simple. Mitsu has only Mitsu skins, no other replacements.

Octavia, perhaps?

52Paddy
28th October 2008, 19:12
I'll drive as a Mitsubishi, I don't mind. I was just wondering what my options were.

Although, I think tannat is right. The Lancer Road Car was used as a Skoda Octavia at one point IIRC.

tannat
28th October 2008, 19:43
I like the Lancer despite its size. I think I could put in consistent stage times (not necessarily quick ones though) and have less accidents with this car.

I like it on gravel, but it is worthless on most tarmac stages

jso1985
28th October 2008, 19:51
The Octavia can still be used if desired, I dropped it from the list, since it is a 6 year old car and noone has used it since 2003

but if desired it can be used(driving the mitsu)