PDA

View Full Version : CANCEL membership

78GPfan
8th October 2008, 04:03
Please remove 78GPfan and tectalk from your database...if you know how?

Mark
8th October 2008, 07:48
We don't usually cancel memberships as such, if you want to leave, log out and don't return :)

Jag_Warrior
19th October 2008, 18:47
Once you get done with that one, Mark, would you come by my garage and change the ignition lock on my car? I don't like it anymore and don't want to be tempted to drive it.

BTW, do you keep a Top 10 list for the dumbest requests you've had over the years? :D

MacRed
20th October 2008, 23:43
Once you get done with that one, Mark, would you come by my garage and change the ignition lock on my car? I don't like it anymore and don't want to be tempted to drive it.

BTW, do you keep a Top 10 list for the dumbest requests you've had over the years? :D

Yes and your mommy told me you're at the top of it!

MacRed
23rd October 2008, 18:47

Since my reply disappeared I thought I would repeat 'It'

-Yes and Your Mommy had you at the top of her list!!!!!-

Valve Bounce
6th November 2008, 23:00
We don't usually cancel memberships as such, if you want to leave, log out and don't return :)

Look! I know it's asking a lot, but there is a water shortage here in Melbourne, and the slight light rain we had just brought down mud on my car. If you have the time, would you lease drop by and help me wash the car? Thanks in advance.