PDA

View Full Version : ferrari expects to win all races 1-2 and kimi to help massa! 1ST OF APRIL AGAIN?

elinagr
30th September 2008, 21:48
http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/080929125424.shtml

What a joke, the president must be dreaming...he is in another world.. maybe the michael schumacher years..
His driver cannot finish a race and score easy points for the constructors championship, he cannot qualify at the front for soooo many races, he cannot find a good car setup, and he expects him to help massa?
The team won the most recent race in a court, and he expects the drivers to be 1-2 in 3 races in a row.. lol! Kimi would have been 1-2 with massa IF HE DID NOT SPIN OUT IN THE LAST LAP!! LOLLLL!!!
I am a ferrari fun and this year i am discussed from the situation, with the best car in most of the races, someone will make his miracle to screw them up, it will be the team, or kimi, or massa's driving, the wrong wet weather setup, the strategy... poor Domenicalli...
whats your opinion? someone who will lead the team is missing?

F1boat
30th September 2008, 21:51
It is unlikely to happen. Massa IMO can win all three races, but it will be very hard and currently Kimi is struggling against Lewis.

Garry Walker
30th September 2008, 22:25

What a joke, the president must be dreaming...he is in another world.. maybe the michael schumacher years..
His driver cannot finish a race and score easy points for the constructors championship, he cannot qualify at the front for soooo many races, he cannot find a good car setup, and he expects him to help massa?
The team won the most recent race in a court, and he expects the drivers to be 1-2 in 3 races in a row.. lol! Kimi would have been 1-2 with massa IF HE DID NOT SPIN OUT IN THE LAST LAP!! LOLLLL!!!
I am a ferrari fun and this year i am discussed from the situation, with the best car in most of the races, someone will make his miracle to screw them up, it will be the team, or kimi, or massa's driving, the wrong wet weather setup, the strategy... poor Domenicalli...
whats your opinion? someone who will lead the team is missing?

We know what you really want - Alonso at Ferrari to "lead" the team.
Well, fcuk Alonso. Ferrari already have two much better teamplayers, better drivers and better persons as their line-up.

jens
30th September 2008, 23:03
At a dry Interlagos I can easily see Massa winning.
If it's dry at Shanghai, Ferrari will be in a strong position again with both cars for the podium.
Don't know about Fuji, I guess it'll be very likely to have another wet race in the mountains.

Hondo
30th September 2008, 23:20
I don't think it will happen, 3 one-two finishes. Massa is still doing things like he is part of a team, like consoling his mechanic after the pit stop fiasco. The "Team" used to do stuff like that but Ferrari no longer have a team, they have a bunch of guys hired by Di Montezemolo that have been ordered to work together. The Dream Team has turned into Montezemolo's herd and their lack of interest is starting to show.

ShiftingGears
1st October 2008, 00:19
They can finish 1-2 in the final three races.

If it's dry.

gloomyDAY
1st October 2008, 00:39
Ferrari are not out for the count as of yet...

Anything can happen and that includes a complete domination by Ferrari in the next three races. Massa just needs to get pole ever time and really nail it when it comes to racing. No more mistakes!

ioan
1st October 2008, 00:49
Too late.

Storm
1st October 2008, 05:40
Maybe Massa can win these races (atleast 2 I think) but for Kimi to finish 3 races in a row and that too in front of Hamilton (on current form/setup)?
No way!

Garry nice words for Alonso there...but I do think he would not throw away a race in final laps so often , surely!

mstillhere
1st October 2008, 05:59
The team won the most recent race in a court

1. Ferrari did not win teh race in court. It was Mc:LAen that went to court
trying to reverse the stewr=arts decision.

2. It's not over until it's over. look at what happened last year. And actually
the distance in between Lewis and Kimi was even greater than it is this
year.

3. I think that the Ferrari managment team is listening very carefully what Monty had to say about the rest of the championship. I am pretty sure that heads
will be rolling - as they should - if they are not going to achieve whta Monty asked them to. He also said the he'll address all these issues at the end of the
championship. True not the best working environment to work but it's also true that Ferrari has been in worse situations in the past.

4. If your heart is red it always will be in good and bad times. Forza Ferrari :)

hmmm - donuts
1st October 2008, 06:31
Unlikely that Ferrrari can get all 1-2s in the remaining three races - but then they might not need to. Hamilton only needs to crash out / break-down / get a penalty in one of those races and the whole situaion changes. F1 being what it is, it is highly likely something like that will happen. OK, I guess it's just as likely though it will happen to one of the Ferraris, but my point is that it won't take much to turn the championship on its head.

Regards

pino
1st October 2008, 06:45
4. If your heart is red it always will be in good and bad times. Forza Ferrari :)

That's how a truly Ferrari fan should think/talk :up:

F1boat
1st October 2008, 07:30
Well actually I hope more for Hamilton's mistake. Last year and 2006 GP 2 season (despite his championship) showed that he has the tendency to choke in the end of the year.
But now he is much stronger then he was, I fear.

ArrowsFA1
1st October 2008, 07:46
I think the real question is how much Kimi can/will do to help Massa's title challenge. If he can reverse his poor qualifying efforts and get to the front of the grid for the coming races then he could take points away from Hamilton, and that could be decisive.

CNR
1st October 2008, 07:51
1ST OF APRIL AGAIN?
force india Ferrari A grade engine for next 3 races

will we see Sebastian Vettel with an A grade engine for next 3 races

elinagr
1st October 2008, 08:08
We know what you really want - Alonso at Ferrari to "lead" the team.
Well, fcuk Alonso. Ferrari already have two much better teamplayers, better drivers and better persons as their line-up.

for your reference..i hate Alonso...

Dave B
1st October 2008, 08:45
From the article linked above:

The objective that we have is clear," said Domenicali. "We have three races to go, we will approach the last three races aware that we need to finish first and second every time. We have the potential to do so, so the target is very clear. It is not easy, but don't forget that we have raced in very difficult situations over the last couple of years, and we were sometimes able to win, sometimes unfortunately to lose but the motivation is still the same.

I don't really see anything wrong with that. What else is he supposed to say? His job is to motivate and lead the team and that's exactly what he's trying to do.

Of course it's going to take a minor miracle to achieve three 1-2 finishes, but you don't invest half a billion dollars into a season of racing just to roll over and admit defeat three races from the end.

Knock-on
1st October 2008, 09:53
If you're racing's bad.

And the oppositions too good.

Who you gonna call?

Max Mosley

ioan
1st October 2008, 10:56
1ST OF APRIL AGAIN?
force india Ferrari A grade engine for next 3 races

will we see Sebastian Vettel with an A grade engine for next 3 races

STR are on A grade Ferrari engines already.

ioan
1st October 2008, 10:57
for your reference..i hate Alonso...

Garry hates him too and more than you do. ;)

Garry Walker
1st October 2008, 12:46
Garry hates him too and more than you do. ;)
:D
although, I did at one point consider liking him, because of the way he got McLaren in the dump last year :D

ioan
1st October 2008, 13:03
:D
although, I did at one point consider liking him, because of the way he got McLaren in the dump last year :D

His tenure at McLaren is what made me like him a bit, mainly because the way RD shafted him and because he did dare to say it publicly.

gravity
1st October 2008, 22:52
Maybe they aren't looking to finish 1st and 2nd in the last 3 races. What are their other options then? Oh! Kimi swiping Lewis off? Maybe.
MS has been seen around the Ferrari pit wall... let's see if he has given his suggestion then.

ioan
1st October 2008, 23:08
Maybe they aren't looking to finish 1st and 2nd in the last 3 races. What are their other options then? Oh! Kimi swiping Lewis off? Maybe.
MS has been seen around the Ferrari pit wall... let's see if he has given his suggestion then.

Did MS run over your chihuahua? :rolleyes:

mstillhere
2nd October 2008, 05:04
[quote="elinagr"]http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/080929125424.shtml

ok. Now that everyone pointed out every thing that could wrong with Ferrari what makes everybody so sure that LH is going to delivery excellent races from now on? He is supposed to arrive for ALL the next 3 races either 1st or 2nd. Every time. After all it's not like Lewis and McLaren is this infallible machine. Anything can happen as it did last year. It would not make me happy to see Massa winning due to Lewis or McLAren's mistake but since they are ahead just because of Ferrari infinite number of mistakes I guess I would not be too particular. What an odd championship.

kalasend
2nd October 2008, 06:57
From the article linked above:

The objective that we have is clear," said Domenicali. "We have three races to go, we will approach the last three races aware that we need to finish first and second every time. We have the potential to do so, so the target is very clear.

LOL. How "unclear" has their target been all season long?

mstillhere
2nd October 2008, 20:07
LOL. How "unclear" has their target been all season long?

I wonder who would really have the last laugh. You know, the one that really counts.

elinagr
2nd October 2008, 22:54
kimi will win it..

wmcot
2nd October 2008, 23:00
Well actually I hope more for Hamilton's mistake. Last year and 2006 GP 2 season (despite his championship) showed that he has the tendency to choke in the end of the year.
But now he is much stronger then he was, I fear.

Yeah, like I hope they haven't paved over the gravel trap entering the pits in China with tarmac! ;)

Jag_Warrior
3rd October 2008, 04:12
If you're racing's bad.

And the oppositions too good.

Who you gonna call?

Max Mosley

^ :D ^

Stewards' inquiry! Stewards' inquiry!

It's going to be interesting if Kimi gets a wild hair and begins running strong these last three races. Three 1-2's, with Kimi snatching a couple of wins, Massa 2nd and Lewis 3rd, probably isn't what the Tifosi are looking for.

Knock-on
3rd October 2008, 11:26
^ :D ^

Stewards' inquiry! Stewards' inquiry!

You know it :D

It's going to be interesting if Kimi gets a wild hair and begins running strong these last three races. Three 1-2's, with Kimi snatching a couple of wins, Massa 2nd and Lewis 3rd, probably isn't what the Tifosi are looking for.

Ferrari are very strong at the moment and if it wasn't for driver error, would be winning both championships comfortably.

I fully expect Kimi to ceed to Massa if the opportunity presents itself but he's not going to like it. If I was him, I would drive my ass off to try and win the last 3 races and hope Massa isn't directly behind me so I can't give the position.

There is a lot of weight on Massa's shoulders at the moment so we will see how much fight is in the dog.

The joker in this pack is HK. Can he get in the mix because at the moment it's 2v1