PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations....

Eurotech
23rd September 2008, 16:55
A very big well done to Fabrizio Giovanardi, VXRacing and Vauxhall for their Championships this season!

Also a shout out to Ben Winrow, Adam Christodoulu, Dino Zamparelli, Jonny Adam & Rob Lawson, Tim Harvey and all the others who raced on the ToCA support race package this year, thanks for all the action you've iven us fans this year and we hope to see you again next year fighting strong...

Oh and on a sad note - I would like to point out that we probably won't be seeing an MG ZS on the BTCC grid ever again so just for the record -

MG ZS (2001-2008) Rest In Peace :(

MBailey06
23rd September 2008, 17:39
I wasn't expecting an MG next year but do you have any proof of this?

m0rk
23rd September 2008, 18:44
must surely be soon out of homologation I'd think

Eurotech
23rd September 2008, 18:51
Jason Hughes is swapping it for an Integra

Theres plenty to choose from!

Iain
23rd September 2008, 20:38
There's no homologation in the BTC-Touring class as such. The idea was that the cars would just gradually become slower and less competitive and drop out, rather like the Astra Coupes did.

Eurotech you missed out the Independent driver and team champs........

tisme
23rd September 2008, 22:16
Jason Hughes is swapping it for an Integra

Theres plenty to choose from!

Please, not that one again!

Eurotech
24th September 2008, 19:13
Ok yeah, I get it

Sorry WSR and Colin Turkington, If you are reading this (unlikely but yuno).

Also a shout out to Mikey Doyle who kept Giovanardi in the First race very well!

alfa155btcc
25th September 2008, 00:42
A very big well done to Fabrizio Giovanardi, VXRacing and Vauxhall for their Championships this season!

Also a shout out to Ben Winrow, Adam Christodoulu, Dino Zamparelli, Jonny Adam & Rob Lawson, Tim Harvey and all the others who raced on the ToCA support race package this year, thanks for all the action you've iven us fans this year and we hope to see you again next year fighting strong...

Oh and on a sad note - I would like to point out that we probably won't be seeing an MG ZS on the BTCC grid ever again so just for the record -

MG ZS (2001-2008) Rest In Peace :(

Well Done Giovanardi, avery well earned 2008 Title back to back championships ,
Bravo
:D :D :D