PDA

View Full Version : Caught with their pants down ....

Hazell B
20th September 2008, 19:18
I have in my current collection three bits of red hot gossip about three of the owners of an auctioneering house I use. Each has cheated on his wife and the stories have been told to me, all hush hush, by different individuals, and it just happens to have surfaced at the same time.

Liking the guys in question, and knowing wives and offspring, I'm sitting on it. It wouldn't be fair to tell others, especially as one of the men had his car stolen from outside his secretary's house and had to get a taxi several miles (to where he should have been) before reporting the theft. He'd be in serious police trouble, too.

All the same ..... knowing stuff like this and not being able to share is tough ;)

Anything in your goissip collection that would warrant a snigger here? - we promise not to tell :p :

Garry Walker
23rd September 2008, 13:34
I would gladly tell. But then I would have to kill you :D

gadjo_dilo
23rd September 2008, 14:17
Oh, when I was very young I used to work in a factory with a very intense "extra-marital" life. At the beginning I was innocent and didn't believe the rumours, then I started to know people and liked the gossip to the extent that I myself could recognize a flirt. And I remember that on my way to work I traveled with an "old witch" who was passing the "news" to me. The good part was that she has strange nicknames ( like: the Humpbacked, Mama Leone, the Mandrake, etc.)for everybody and I didn't understand who were the "heroes" .
My boss was the chief accountant's mistress but I didn't know and I use to underline his stupid grammar errors and to laugh at his appearance. Ironically, she had a laugh, too........
A boy in my office applied for a holiday ticket at the factory sindicate. They said they have only a family ticket and if he wanted to go at the seaside he should share a room with Mona ( Mona was a girl who slept with half of the factory ). He accepted but claimed he has no affair with her, but Mona lived her life if you know what I mean
A girl in my office has her husband at work in Iraq. Her hubby wanted her to send romanian goods for black market and she was so keen to find people who left for Iraq that she ended by becoming the mistress of a TIR driver. Then she became pregnant and had to do an abortion in the times when she risked to be imprisoned for that, then her husband understood and beated her weekly.
Etc. etc. I could continue like Sheherezada for 1001 nights....

Dave B
23rd September 2008, 14:21
Anything in your goissip collection that would warrant a snigger here? - we promise not to tell :p :
Not all the time I'm posting under my real name, no! :eek: :p

Daniel
23rd September 2008, 14:54
I could continue like Sheherezada for 1001 nights....

Couldn't we all! :p

Drew
23rd September 2008, 19:12
I know nothing more than drunk kisses, I must be innocent / have innocent friends!

Eki
24th September 2008, 05:28
I have in my current collection three bits of red hot gossip about three of the owners of an auctioneering house I use. Each has cheated on his wife and the stories have been told to me, all hush hush, by different individuals, and it just happens to have surfaced at the same time.

Liking the guys in question, and knowing wives and offspring, I'm sitting on it. It wouldn't be fair to tell others, especially as one of the men had his car stolen from outside his secretary's house and had to get a taxi several miles (to where he should have been) before reporting the theft. He'd be in serious police trouble, too.

All the same ..... knowing stuff like this and not being able to share is tough ;)

You could start an blackmailing business "Sovereign Gobs". The business plan would be that they pay you money and you keep your gob shut.

Garry Walker
24th September 2008, 12:56
Actually, thinking about it, I could ruin a few marriages and long-lasting relationships of other people. Not a good thing at all.

MrJan
24th September 2008, 13:09
One of my mates took a girl who was engaged back to his halls and did the dirty, while her fiancee was sleeping in her room :) He found out and wasn't too happy but strangely didn't hit my mate.

Also another mate slept with a friend's sister. Everyone knew except the guy whose sister it was, until one of my friends was bored at a club and decided to tell him just to spice up the evening :D

Hardly the world's most sordid affairs :)

Garry Walker
24th September 2008, 13:18
Also another mate slept with a friend's sister. Everyone knew except the guy whose sister it was, until one of my friends was bored at a club and decided to tell him just to spice up the evening :D

That is a big NO-NO amongst most guys, at least those I know. Sisters of your friends are always off-limits!

MrJan
24th September 2008, 13:47
That is a big NO-NO amongst most guys, at least those I know. Sisters of your friends are always off-limits!

Never really been established with us but the girl was hot and instigated it all, not even sure that my mate even mate it to happen (a certain amount of alcohol may have been involved). Plus she was a few years older which I think has a bearing whereas the bloke whose sister it was tried to retaliate by returning the favour with my mate's younger sister, although he failed completely.

Garry Walker
24th September 2008, 14:43
Never really been established with us but the girl was hot and instigated it all, not even sure that my mate even mate it to happen (a certain amount of alcohol may have been involved). Plus she was a few years older which I think has a bearing whereas the bloke whose sister it was tried to retaliate by returning the favour with my mate's younger sister, although he failed completely.

:D .
I like the retaliation part the most.

Amongst my close friends, we all tend to have sisters (mostly younger ones) and we all also tend to be very protective of our close ones, so it is like code of conduct that its better to keep away from the sisters.

That said, if one of us was generally attracted to a friends sister, there would be some explaining of the "ground-rules" over a bottle of cognac and then, why not :D

MrJan
24th September 2008, 14:58
:D .
I like the retaliation part the most.

Amongst my close friends, we all tend to have sisters (mostly younger ones) and we all also tend to be very protective of our close ones, so it is like code of conduct that its better to keep away from the sisters.

That said, if one of us was generally attracted to a friends sister, there would be some explaining of the "ground-rules" over a bottle of cognac and then, why not :D

Indeed, in the same way that you speak to a guy who dated a girl you like before making a move. The whole sister thing had never really come up because only a few of my mates have sisters and most of them aren't what you'd call lookers ;)

Garry Walker
24th September 2008, 15:01
Indeed, in the same way that you speak to a guy who dated a girl you like before making a move.Oh what stories I would have to tell, but I have to keep my mouth shut :D

The whole sister thing had never really come up because only a few of my mates have sisters and most of them aren't what you'd call lookers ;)
It is the inside that counts ;)

One of my friends once remarked to me "if you date my sister, you are bloody stupid, because she is ing ugly."

Breeze
24th September 2008, 15:39
This is the funniest damn thread I've read in a long time! Its no wonder there are over 6 Billion people in the world.

schmenke
24th September 2008, 17:21
This is the funniest damn thread I've read in a long time! ...

It is good for a chuckle isn't it :D

Alas, I have no spicey tales to share. I must have a dull circle of friends :mark:

slinkster
24th September 2008, 19:15
Personally I don't think having friends that aren't slags is dull... :)