Who cares about LH.......R ? ;)

Triumph
12th September 2008, 07:32
Who cares about LH.......R ? ;)

Britain. :)

CNR
12th September 2008, 07:45
where would he be with out ron ?
could Will Davison still beat lewis if he had made it to f1 ?

ShiftingGears
12th September 2008, 07:52
could Will Davison still beat lewis if he had made it to f1 ?

No.

Big Ben
12th September 2008, 07:56
he is great. he has balls. He just said it again.

wmcot
12th September 2008, 08:28
What's that word for a guy who goes around bragging about how big his balls are???

Triumph
12th September 2008, 08:36
Justified.

wmcot
12th September 2008, 08:40
Justified.

No, it's more like childish, immature, braggard, conceited, big-headed, or something like that - unless you've seen them?

Triumph
12th September 2008, 08:50
So if I've seen them you'll accept my statement?

leopard
12th September 2008, 08:59

Which statement?

Besides Britain I see report somewhere this morning he has immense support of 55k signers within 4 days, because stewards stripped his win off ;)

Triumph
12th September 2008, 09:12
My statement Wmcot just countered. :)

I don't hold out much hope for a successful appeal though. I always thought Mercedes Benz had massive influence on a global scale, but maybe they aren't even as influential as, hmmm, let's think . . . the Mafia for example.

ioan
12th September 2008, 11:31
Besides Britain I see report somewhere this morning he has immense support of 55k signers within 4 days, because stewards stripped his win off ;)

I think that most of those 55k were British! ;)

555-04Q2
12th September 2008, 12:45
So, what do you think of him? :p :

:erm: I like da ladies mon, not the dudes :D

Rollo
12th September 2008, 14:23
In terms of talent, he's one of the top three drivers currently in Formula One, and possibly I think only one of about 6 drivers out there with the potential to be World Champion (and two have already done so).

Actually the driver I've seen with the most raw talent ever was Jan Magnussen, who incidentally also got his GP debut for McLaren (Aida '95 IIRC?) but he had an impressively crap attitude and he set about pissing that talent up the wall.

elis
12th September 2008, 20:50
Britain. :)

Um not all of us ;)

Some of us don't join the sheeple in the flock :D For example I've supported Heikki for many years, since F3, & I 'aint' going to change my cheerleading just 'cause I happen to share the same 'Country of Birth' with some other dude.

As for what I think of him, unquestionably he has talent, but there is a fine line between confidence & arrogance & what I see from Lewis is bordering on the latter, which I find to be a very unattractive & off putting trait.

Just sayin' :p

blito
12th September 2008, 21:03
I find Lewis to be an amazing driver to watch and certainly the fastest driver in F1 though i feel he still needs to find the balance of that speed with consistancy.. far too many brainless moments of stupidity... tbh i dont ever recall any other driver who can claim to have crashed out of a grand prix from the pitlane... twice!

markabilly
12th September 2008, 22:46
As a driver or as a big mouth, who can not keep it shut, brags too much is Kooler than Kimi and now has balls and kimi don't..............

wmcot
13th September 2008, 07:59

Not until I know your definition of "big." Who's will you be comparing them with? What's your standard reference of measurement?

wmcot
13th September 2008, 08:01
I find Lewis to be an amazing driver to watch and certainly the fastest driver in F1 though i feel he still needs to find the balance of that speed with consistancy.. far too many brainless moments of stupidity... tbh i dont ever recall any other driver who can claim to have crashed out of a grand prix from the pitlane... twice!

Does that make him twice as bad as DC?? :)

Triumph
13th September 2008, 08:18
Not until I know your definition of "big." Who's will you be comparing them with? What's your standard reference of measurement?

My standard reference of measurement is defined in the EU Directive titled 'Figurative Testicles for the Purpose of Motor Racing', as catalogued by the Weights and Measures Laboratory here in the UK.

It is laid out in the Weights and Measures Act 1985, but intended solely for comparative literary references.