PDA

View Full Version : Trouble for Danica Patrick's husband

cache
31st January 2007, 16:37
http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/stories/KTVKLNews20070130_danica-patrick_hospenthal_scanda.37186986.html

Okeefe
31st January 2007, 16:42
"Patrick is about the hottest thing on wheels -- race car driver, spokesperson and model."

Pretty good press for her though.

beachbum
31st January 2007, 20:28
Well, Danica looks and acts 16 (or less), so what has changed?

I can't see how that is good press for her. Hubby chases underage teenagers?

CCFan
31st January 2007, 20:35
I don't see how it can be good for her either. The article says that she was also a patient of her husband before they were married.

I guess he's good at tagging the young ones.

grungex
31st January 2007, 20:50
He's also good at repetitively violating the ethics of his profession.

Okeefe
1st February 2007, 19:59
"Patrick is about the hottest thing on wheels -- race car driver, spokesperson and model."
Good on her.

Easy Drifter
1st February 2007, 20:02
Wonder if this has anything to do with her being so slow at Daytona?

luvracin
1st February 2007, 20:15

Pretty good press for her though.

Good on her.

Are you having Deja-Vu?

Are you having Deja-Vu?

Okeefe
1st February 2007, 20:50
Thought I was asked what was good about it.

Thought I was asked what was good about it.

LOL.

beachbum
1st February 2007, 22:29
Model, huh? As in plastic?

luvracin
1st February 2007, 22:31
Model, huh? As in plastic?

Nah I don't think so...Even wearing a race suit I reckon you could tell if she had plastic.

Mark in Oshawa
3rd February 2007, 08:56
What a Jerk, but then again, I don't really have a high opinion of little Ms. Patrick but at least she hasn't done anything illegal....

Jag_Warrior
5th February 2007, 02:09
Well, Danica looks and acts 16 (or less), so what has changed?

I can't see how that is good press for her. Hubby chases underage teenagers?

Whoa! I hadn't seen this article. So Danica married herself a freak... :eek:

I wonder what "dress up night" is like at their house? :D

Opinion8d
8th February 2007, 20:30
sounds like he enjoys his women fresh ;)

ZzZzZz
9th February 2007, 02:34
Danica's got that new car smell.

BoilerIMS
9th February 2007, 19:37
easy... I'll be inclined to close this thread if this continues

weeflyonthewall
10th February 2007, 04:44
Good on her.

Her performance behind the camera is much better than her performance at a Peak event. No flies on this one.

Okeefe
12th February 2007, 15:29
You and this reporter disagree then I guess. Hottest thing on wheels - model (yup, she's pretty much in demand and calling the shots); spokeswoman (yup, she's done some good charity work and speaks often of the sport she loves); race car driver (yup, she won Rookie of the Year and seems to be steadily improving).

I agree with the reporter on this one and not with you, and I think you are biased against her and would not recognize or admit she had done well on anything she has done well on anyway in some tiring attempt at Champ Car loyalty. You know -- it is possible to like Champ Car without swinging at her steady.

Face it already - she won rookie of the year; that's better than some have done; she gets paid to pose; that's better than begging for scraps of camera attention anywhere one can; and she's a spokeswoman for the sport and charities she likes drawing attention to both. If all you can find is bad in those things - I'd say it's your own issues clouding your own sight.

Mark in Oshawa
13th February 2007, 14:57
Okeefe, I just don't like her, so there. I however, have never bought into the hype nor do I think she is exceptionally talented. She is of average ability and that is that. My opinion of her though as a marketing success is different, she is VERY good at that, but hey, I don't pick my favourite race drivers for the commercials they make or the pictures they take.

As for her Hubby, well, as the article implies, he may be a little sinister....

plifter
20th March 2007, 03:25
Why is there so much hostility towards Danica? Sure she hasn't won a race yet but she finishes higher than a lot of the other drivers. Nobody talks this much trash about Matsura or Buddy Rice. She's also a cute girl which makes her marketable. I wish her success this season.

kmchow
23rd March 2007, 22:52
Okeefe, I just don't like her, so there. I however, have never bought into the hype nor do I think she is exceptionally talented. She is of average ability and that is that. My opinion of her though as a marketing success is different, she is VERY good at that, but hey, I don't pick my favourite race drivers for the commercials they make or the pictures they take.

In this day and age, a driver has to present a good overall package of talent, media savyness and marketability (money?). What she lacks in talent, she makes up in the 2 other areas. Obviously, the ideal driver would possess all 3!

Spinnaker
6th August 2011, 21:09

I think you could certainly say she is of average ability. She will finish very high in the standing and could (could I say) be at the top. Anyone who thinks she is not a competitive driver in a race car isn't really thinking.

garyshell
6th August 2011, 21:56
I think you could certainly say she is of average ability. She will finish very high in the standing and could (could I say) be at the top. Anyone who thinks she is not a competitive driver in a race car isn't really thinking.

Oh brother. Looks like Danica Fan has a kindred spirit or has mastered the art of cloning.

Gary

DBell
6th August 2011, 22:08
Oh brother. Looks like Danica Fan has a kindred spirit or has mastered the art of cloning.

Gary

:D 1st post and digs out out a 4 year old thread to defend Danica. Starter better check his IP adress. I don't think someone can have multiple accounts here. Better go to TF if you're going to do that DF. :p :

Jeez, when I saw this, I thought cache was making a comeback. Don't scare me like that.

markabilly
7th August 2011, 01:12
big deal, as according to this, she likes her girls too.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RWQ_vlySxE

SoCalPVguy
7th August 2011, 01:35
Hey, I am no Danica fan.. but this is from 2007 and even the link is no longer on the internet... I say CLOSE IT DOWN !!!